bugfixes

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: bugfixes

Clearer what you meant now. :) Looks like I misread your earlier post.
As promised, I will check the math&code against your statement.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Still can lose motherships winning attacks even if you are down to 9 motherships...if that change was intentional, please let me know.

Something that isn't intentional:

11:48 xplodshark 2,479,000 Naquadah stolen 15 0 (+1 MS) 0 1,606,587 -4,000 details

When you farm a defense down to 0, they still drop below 0 to a negative defense. It stays at -4,000, but every time you hit a negative defense, you lose half of your attack troops.

So basically now, if you have a lot of attack turns, if you hit 0 defenses only, you'll lose any attack troops you have lying around. If you hit defenses, you'll end up with 0 or negative (admittedly I didn't check that as I quit with 3 motherships left) motherships to attack with until the next day starts.

I would appreciate these getting settled asap.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Yes, I noticed that when I looked at the Galactic logs. Thank you for bringing it to our specific attention.. this will be fixed. :)
That -4,000 defence is something odd. Losing half your troops to non-existent defence is wrong.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

My battle logs are full of -4000 defensive numbers. Too many to list actually, and I also have lost quite a few troops to this.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

**Filtered** wrote:My battle logs are full of -4000 defensive numbers. Too many to list actually, and I also have lost quite a few troops to this.
Added a basic value to defence in case it would return a negative. Death rate freaked out because it had to 'handle' that negative value.
Fixed now, there should be no more of these occurrences. Looks like it was caused by the last update we put in; these negatives have occurred a few times across the past few days.

Let me know if something is still.. off. :)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Will do, but I don't think I will be attacking any time soon. BTW your name is awesome.

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”