Bank increase

xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Bank increase

I just used two of the market turns to increase my bank which it did give the bank capacity it said but it also counted towards using a PPT Bonus. So now i am not able to increase my bank for a 3rd time because the previous two counted twice towards PPT bonus.
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Bank increase

hey julliet so is this a bug or is it suppose to use a ppt every time you upgrade your bank...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

:-k No, it should not.
I will check and fix. :)

Thanks for the report! (Busy week, so I missed it the first time, sorry!)
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

any time frame for fixing this bug since im losing over 5 tril a week of bank space i could be using.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Why you wasting money on bank space?
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

Slim87R wrote:Why you wasting money on bank space?

Im not wasting any money on bank space because of the fact im using market turns to increase it. In fact i have probably saved around 40 tril because i have used market turns to increase it instead of spending naq to. Also some may ask why do you really need a bank space that big its because im saving up a ton of naq to power ascend.

With the current glitch in place i am only able to use two bank upgrades instead of 3 because each increase counts as a PPT bonus which prevents me from increasing it by 15% a week
Slim87R
Forum Expert

You do know that the bank space goes away after you ascend right? You are better off keeping the naq in the open right now and getting naq out of your MT. I know you have the defense to hold naq so a bank is not necessary, especially since it will go away as soon as you hit the ascend button.

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”