Spy Bug

Slim87R
Forum Expert

Spy Bug

This is really a tiny bug and deserves no attention when other bugs are to be fixed. I spied someone who just ascended to 25 (Still under PPT/vacation), and all the stats are that of someone starting at level 25 except total fighting force. It showed this person as having 89k soldiers total, but adding up all units this person only has 223. The spy report ID is 35077. I am thinking that is the amount of units this person had before ascending to 25 and it just didn't update.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Spy Bug

Accounts on vacation get unranked the first turn they are on vac, and do not get updated afterwards until a player logs in again. :)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Well, this one definitely updated everything to starting stats of a level 25 account before it was logged back in. The only thing that didn't update was total fighting force.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Slim87R wrote:Well, this one definitely updated everything to starting stats of a level 25 account before it was logged back in. The only thing that didn't update was total fighting force.
Yes. TFF is one of the stats that requires a TC or pageload to update. Neither of which will happen while the account is on Vac (immediately after being set to a level 25 with all perks and privileges).
So while you will find all recently Ascended (vacced) to 25 to have everything they should have.. their ranks and other cron-dependent stats are not updated. :)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

So not a bug then, just a weird looking spy report. I would be like, where are my other 89k units at? Hiding? :shock:
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Slim87R wrote:So not a bug then, just a weird looking spy report. I would be like, where are my other 89k units at? Hiding? :shock:
I get that. :P Maybe I will change the order of handling things. It is not a big issue, though, we agree on that. ;)

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”