Moderator: Newgrounds mods

Forum Expert

Post by Slim87R » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Found a really minor vulnerability that allows you to give resources to people who do not have gates using the same method Agapooka found that allows you to become your own commander. Juliette, look at your inbox, you should have received 1 turn from me LOL.

The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Resources

Post by Juliette » Sat May 11, 2013 2:55 pm

This is part of the next set of under-the-hood updates, as per user feedback I will post a notice when this is fixed. :D

This might turn out to be too big a problem to fix straightaway. As the core element is a way to inject data (while still using forms), I will be updating the forms to attempt to preclude such 'abuse'. (Do keep trying and telling me about it, because by The Seven, I want your feedback.)

"I do not expect an easy fight - just one I cannot lose."

"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."

| +
"Just as the Mother Confessor is the final arbiter of truth through her magic, she is also the final arbiter of power. The word of the Mother Confessor is law."

Juliette: Newgrounds Game Rep & Developer Contact me about Newgrounds suggestions/issues/bugs.

Forum - Unicron
Psyko - Soundwave
Haz - Shockwave
Buck - Grimlock
Dovahkiin - Starscream
Noobert - Sunstorm
Sol - Thundercracker
Sarevok - Skywarp
Legendary Apophis - Cyclonus
Clockwork - Reflector
ertyuio - Divebomb
Kikaz - Rampage