Minor Bug/Glitch

Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Minor Bug/Glitch

I know there's a big to-do list for NG, I just thought i'd bring attention to this as I came across it, not sure if it means that there's a possibility for abuse but..

I've managed to store extra naq in my bank.. 22 extra naq to be precise.
Naquadah Held At Planetary Vault 26,214,400,000,022
Maximum Safe Capacity for Planetary Vault 26,214,400,000,000

I doubt it's abusable, but it might be worth a look at? (Maybe once some other things have been looked at >.>)

Oh, and I'm not sure how I did it, I just tried depositing all my naq and the max went in.. +22 naq.

There's a counter below my bank that says -0/turn.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Minor Bug/Glitch

I could fix that.. simple (if it is what I think it is, int vs float stuff).. but it would wreak havoc on a few calculations elsewhere. :?

I will add it to the list. -_-
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Minor Bug/Glitch

This does not require fixing. It is a rounding issue, which makes such numbers equal to each other.
It is not a big problem, nor will you be able to store more than something like that. ;)

You might remember or run into the same thing on Main? I have seen such issues show up when training troops on Main. This is the same. It is marginal, and cannot be abused effectively. I have coded and implemented a monitor for this so that if and when it does get abused (provided it is possible) I will see if there is a fix without tearing a hole in spacetime, cutting m-strings and whatnot.

I am closing this under the same argument as before, if I am wrong or missing something, by The Seven, tell me!

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”