raiding query

RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

raiding query

I raided for first time today, I have 5k up and raided 100 units and it says I can't raid any more facilities full or something. Any reason for this?
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Re: raiding query

You can only raid on NG, an amount equal to your Raw up per day.

Your 'up' for the day, is set at 0000 Gametime each day I believe, so if you raise it later in the day, it won't count as extra raidable units until the following day.

I'm guessing your UP was 100, when you created the account, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow to raid 5k.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
RepliJake
Forum Addict

My up was about 20k then ascended so would that set it back
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Everytime you ascend the raid cap goes back to 100 yeah
So say you ascend at 20:00 game time with a raw of 20k -> after ascending you rebuy it to 20 k you're still only able to raid 100;
that's why it's optimal to ascend as close as possible to 00:00, I try to calc it to be 23:30-> 00:00 each ascension, so your APP gets a huge boost by raiding and getting sent units at 00:30
Last edited by dastupy on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spoiler
RepliJake
Forum Addict

ok thanks, good to know
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
Slim87R
Forum Expert

It is best to ascend shortly after daily reset actually. Ascension plays no role on your raiding capacity in a day (except timing). The only stat of consequence is where your UP is exactly at reset. Your UP at reset is what you will be able to raid for that 24 hour period. Reset I believe is @00:30 Gametime. If you ascend at 23:30 gametime with 20k UP (before ascension) and you leave it at your starting 100 UP for that ascension at reset, your raid capacity for the next 24 hours is 100. If you wait until 00:35 (to be safe wait 5 minutes after reset) then ascend in the same scenario (20k UP before ascending, start with 100 UP next ascension) your raid capacity for the day will be 20k. Ascension timing only matters in the fact that it will reset your UP and if you time it just before reset you will have almost no raiding capacity the next day. If you time it just after reset then you can spend the day building UP and wait until just after reset again to keep that high raiding capacity.
Meechum
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Slim87R wrote:It is best to ascend shortly after daily reset actually. Ascension plays no role on your raiding capacity in a day (except timing). The only stat of consequence is where your UP is exactly at reset. Your UP at reset is what you will be able to raid for that 24 hour period. Reset I believe is @00:30 Gametime. If you ascend at 23:30 gametime with 20k UP (before ascension) and you leave it at your starting 100 UP for that ascension at reset, your raid capacity for the next 24 hours is 100. If you wait until 00:35 (to be safe wait 5 minutes after reset) then ascend in the same scenario (20k UP before ascending, start with 100 UP next ascension) your raid capacity for the day will be 20k. Ascension timing only matters in the fact that it will reset your UP and if you time it just before reset you will have almost no raiding capacity the next day. If you time it just after reset then you can spend the day building UP and wait until just after reset again to keep that high raiding capacity.

+1

It should also be noted that this affects your ability to receive UU from others as well.

Ascending just before reset can be very advantageous, however, if you have the naq to instantly rebuild your UP. As DF noted, "and you leave it at your starting 100 UP for that ascension at reset." For later ascensions, the scenario of having a friend stay awake for you so that you can ascend just before reset and rebuild your UP while your friend sends you max UU just before and after reset might be optimal so that that large initial boost of troops can contribute to your Higgs as long as possible.

On the other hand, once the update actually happen (and here you might have time to finish your 20 ascensions) naq might well be too scarce for fast ascensions anymore at higher levels.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

As dastupy correctly notes, Ascension resets raid capacity, it has done so for over a month.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Juliette wrote:As dastupy correctly notes, Ascension resets raid capacity, it has done so for over a month.
Good to know. With this being the case my post is invalid. If ascension resets you to 100 even immediately after reset, then you are better off resetting before ascension and building your UP to the desired amount before reset occurs.
Meechum
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

And which also means that an update was made a month ago with no announcement or details provided.

Any other changes made?

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”