Higgs generation - bug?

samfisher
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Higgs generation - bug?

I am not sure if this is a bug or by design, however it seems that my higgs production goes up each turn for no apparent reason other than the increase in my population. I took 3 screens one showing my stats where I was, one after the turn (with an increase in 65 'reservists') and the third after I took those 65 'reservists' and trained them as pastors.

It appears that untrained people generate the same number of higgs particles as pastors.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Re: Higgs generation - bug?

The higgs will increase because your higg generator units are only affective upto 33%, so each turn change you get a larger army size which means the 33% becomes greater therefore your higs will go up.

You have 436 army size

only 143 can be affective in generating higgs

each turn change you gain more units therefore the 33% becomes larger and more of your pastores are activatated even without training any.

This will continue until the pastores are 33% of your armysize.

Hope this helps mate
samfisher
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Ah yes, that does make sense. I was at a loss as to why it was generating higgs at an increased rate regardless of how many higgs generator units I created (at least after I trained the first group).

Thanks, this is clearly not a bug.
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

no problem :-D

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”