Attacks

But not bugs.
Lebe
Forum Grunt

Attacks

Sholdn´t be here some kind of limit, how far can one attack? I mean between ascension. It does not sound right to me, when freshly created (unascended) player could attack fully ascended player.
When everyone can attack everyone, it only encourage players to stay on ascended level 1 with great UP, to build up hight MS count to attack ascending players wih basic UP at 100 and most players would not make it past 500.

I would limit attack to + - 3 or 5 of your current ascension level. Lets just say, equal will fight equal. None of ascending players has AS of more than 20K and 50 MS, while sniping acounts on level 1 are mostly over 200K AS and around 1000 MS. Difference in levels are not so great, when we count in 10% casualities in priests, when you are attacked by groung of 1000 MS with few hundreds in MS techs.
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

Re: Attacks

Most people are not going to stay at ascended level 1, the eventual goal here is to get through all the ascensions and take that account to main. And that person who does decide to stay at level 1 will eventually not want to hit those who are at higher levels because they will be encountering much stronger accounts regardless of how many ship or troops they have.
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Lebe
Forum Grunt

El_Ryune wrote:Most people are not going to stay at ascended level 1, the eventual goal here is to get through all the ascensions and take that account to main. And that person who does decide to stay at level 1 will eventually not want to hit those who are at higher levels because they will be encountering much stronger accounts regardless of how many ship or troops they have.

Could you please at least create an account on NG before posting ********* in all NG sections? Everyone who would read your post in NG general in "Mothership cost and army standings" topic know, that you dont have one.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

A level 12 MS is about 12 times stronger than a level 1 MS.
Anyone 'sniping' with 1000 MS will get seriously burned with a proper 'warrior'. :)
Lebe
Forum Grunt

Attacker ascension level 1, 412 MS with level 200 techs + 70 armed troops with 2nd best att weapon
Defender ascension level 12, 40 MS with level 80 techs + 150 armed toops with best weapons

Defence was 7x higher as attack. Attacker lost only 2 MS (+36 toops), defender lost 2 MS.
Attacker MS casualities 0,5% and defender 5%. He have been devastated pretty badly according to damage dealt and lost only 0,5% ?

Battle repord ID 84945
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Thank you for the battle log ID, I will investigate your claims; if anything is wrong with the mathematics we will act on it.
:) Good report, glad you are around, Lebe. I was worried when you were so quiet for a while after Beta. ;)
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

Lebe wrote:
El_Ryune wrote:Most people are not going to stay at ascended level 1, the eventual goal here is to get through all the ascensions and take that account to main. And that person who does decide to stay at level 1 will eventually not want to hit those who are at higher levels because they will be encountering much stronger accounts regardless of how many ship or troops they have.

Could you please at least create an account on NG before posting ********* in all NG sections? Everyone who would read your post in NG general in "Mothership cost and army standings" topic know, that you dont have one.

Just because you cant find an account under this username does not mean I don't have an account. If you're upset that I'm contributing information to your threads I won't apologize for having an opinion.
Spoiler

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

El_Ryune wrote:
Lebe wrote:

Just because you cant find an account under this username does not mean I don't have an account. If you're upset that I'm contributing information to your threads I won't apologize for having an opinion.
*grin* You can do whatever you want. So can Lebe. You two should find each other ingame and try having a war. ;) It would be very useful. :P
El_Ryune
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:*grin* You can do whatever you want. So can Lebe. You two should find each other ingame and try having a war. ;) It would be very useful. :P

INSTIGATOR :smt047
Spoiler

So sad to see this.

Lebe
Forum Grunt

Juliette wrote:Thank you for the battle log ID, I will investigate your claims; if anything is wrong with the mathematics we will act on it.
:) Good report, glad you are around, Lebe. I was worried when you were so quiet for a while after Beta. ;)

I have been bussy searching for some answers (only half way done), so I am here only to ascend from time to time. If MS on level 12 are aproximately 12 times stronger as MS on level 1, shouldnt be able to carry a bit more naq as level 1 MS ?

El_Ryune wrote:INSTIGATOR :smt047

:smt064 sry, cant find you under that name
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Lebe wrote:
Juliette wrote:Thank you for the battle log ID, I will investigate your claims; if anything is wrong with the mathematics we will act on it.
I have been bussy searching for some answers (only half way done), so I am here only to ascend from time to time. If MS on level 12 are aproximately 12 times stronger as MS on level 1, shouldnt be able to carry a bit more naq as level 1 MS ?
No, carrying capacity does not change. Imagine it like your weapons and shields get better, but your ships are still the same size. Only way to affect carrying cap is by increasing MS tech (which also powers up your MS att/def). :)
Lebe wrote:
*grin* He meant that I am an instigator of war between you two.
Lebe
Forum Grunt

Juliette wrote:
Lebe wrote:
*grin* He meant that I am an instigator of war between you two.

I know, but I could not resist :-D

Return to “Balance / Labels / Features”