Galactic Attack Logs

But not bugs.
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection
ID: 0

Galactic Attack Logs

Can they be lagged to an hour instead of 15 minutes? It is still to short of a time currently.
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Galactic Attack Logs

Why is 15 minutes too short of a time? What takes so long? :)
I am asking for clarification because such a short statement tells me very little (beside your wish, no reasons, etc..).
Borek
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:Why is 15 minutes too short of a time? What takes so long? :)
I am asking for clarification because such a short statement tells me very little (beside your wish, no reasons, etc..).
if you are about to ascend and are doing a farming run to use up all your turns it takes longer than 15 mins to farm away 3k+ turns, meaning people who are watching the logs can notice then snipe your hard earned naq which is being saved for a apres-ascension UP splurge etc.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Borek wrote:
Juliette wrote:Why is 15 minutes too short of a time? What takes so long? :)
if you are about to ascend and are doing a farming run to use up all your turns it takes longer than 15 mins to farm away 3k+ turns, meaning people who are watching the logs can notice then snipe your hard earned naq which is being saved for a apres-ascension UP splurge etc.
I.e. award time-mismanagement by giving people an hour to do their dirty work? If you steal too much naq, invest in a bigger bank. All the facilities are there to provide you with the means to save whatever you want to save.
I do see your point, and I will consider a change from 15 to 30.. but to me this sounds like you want to be able to burn your fingers without getting scarred. :)

Basically; if you want to transfer a bucketload of Naq to your next ascension level, use the bank and steal in advance.. but getting sniped because of the Galactic Logs is not the way it is supposed to work. We originally set it to 3 minutes, but as a player, I was sure that was not going to work. ;)

Good arguments, and although I believe we have given you all the tools you need to pull it off without us changing anything, I will include it as a discussion point in next Monday's wish list. *grin* Just so you have a bit of a timeline on this.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

It is possible to use up those turns quicker. Spy your targets first and get them in line. Open up multiple tabs if you have to so you can just move from tab to tab to tab. Then when you have your targets in line, rapidly click the attack link. You can get up to 3-4 attacks in at a time depending on your internet speed and clicking speed. Be careful with this because you can over-click and start hitting for 0 naq. Also remember to repair weapons while you do this because they drain and disappear quickly. You may want to consider keeping an armory tab open while you do this for quick repairs.
Borek
Forum Addict

i'm on a crappy mobile phone acting as a router for my net and the game systematically logs me out costing me over 30 seconds each time to log back in, regarding the bank then are you nuts, you honestly think i can afford to buy bank space for the 3+billion naq i am going to farm? it would cost me half my naq to do it and i lose the bank upgrades the moment i press the ascend button. If you want to change the bank so it doesn't get reset every ascension then it may actually be worth using, it's actually cheaper for me to buy defense weapons and re-sell for 60% than use the bank...
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Never considered the defensive weapon sell-back until now. That is a good point, using the bank you lose 50% of your funds while only losing 40% with DA sell-back. In comparison that is a much greater deal.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

**Filtered** wrote:Never considered the defensive weapon sell-back until now. That is a good point, using the bank you lose 50% of your funds while only losing 40% with DA sell-back. In comparison that is a much greater deal.
Greater risk, too.. if someone notices, wipes out your MS and your def weapons.. :)
Though it is a viable -albeit riskier- option.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I have a theory to make that risk free. Have 0 DA soldiers and attackers should not be able to damage those weapons since they are not held. At least that's how it is in KoC. I guess opponents could sabotage still but if you have a decent covert force, should be a non-issue. If DA weapons can be damaged in attacks when they are not held, let me know.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

'untrooped weapons' (compare 'unarmed troops') are used in combat.. consider this the enemy walking in and raiding your armories. :)

Return to “Balance / Labels / Features”