Rules

But not bugs.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Rules

http://newgrounds.gatewars.com/help.php

I'm sure you are aware. However, there seems to be no reference to multing or scripting?

Please confirm this.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Rules

Yes. An oversight on our part. We will remedy that shortly.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:Yes. An oversight on our part. We will remedy that shortly.

So until this time, you suggest common sense?

It would be wise to suggest to operate to the same rules as http://stargatewars.com//help.php as far as is reasonably practical to do so.

Not forgetting the current NG rules at the same time? :-k

What if we already have multi's before the amendment of the rules? Will we lose them? :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

So far, we have operated on common sense, and it stands to reason the same is expected from the players. :) (Who have, with a few minor exceptions, behaved splendidly.)
The lack of rule-breakers (regardless of the semantic impossibility given that there is currently no codified set of rules) proves that there is no absolute need for rules; self-governance and responsibility seem to work so far. ;) But for 'legal' situations (that is operating bans etcetera) it is useful to have those rules in writing, and we will put those in there as soon as we agree on them.

(And yes, I recommended just taking the rules from Main + the ones implied in NG. Forum and I just need to agree. *grin*)
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:So far, we have operated on common sense, and it stands to reason the same is expected from the players. :) (Who have, with a few minor exceptions, behaved splendidly.)
The lack of rule-breakers (regardless of the semantic impossibility given that there is currently no codified set of rules) proves that there is no absolute need for rules; self-governance and responsibility seem to work so far. ;) But for 'legal' situations (that is operating bans etcetera) it is useful to have those rules in writing, and we will put those in there as soon as we agree on them.

(And yes, I recommended just taking the rules from Main + the ones implied in NG. Forum and I just need to agree. *grin*)

Thanks meh Juliez.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Balance / Labels / Features”