Current Updates - Discussion

But not bugs.
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

Re: Current Updates - Discussion

Why is not like in oter games..all updates to apear in CommandCenter to see about update?now you just see on forum or later when you click somting...

™LoT
Forum Regular

HippyFool wrote:yeah, I got about 700b for my SS and maybe 50k UU. It is the 200k UU from your USS that will make you beat me to 20 :D

was onli 140k from USS...market drop right before i ascend....and drop evrithing one day after i buy USS

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

™LoT wrote:Why is not like in oter games..all updates to apear in CommandCenter to see about update?now you just see on forum or later when you click somting...
I have taken this under advisement and will be implementing it in conjunction with the other formalisation changes to the updating process. :)

Good idea, LoT. Thanks for the suggestion.
™LoT
Forum Regular

Minor updates:

- Revision of Blitzkrieg attack option - "Planning" (official thread to follow)

can you tell when this update will working and what revision wil be?? :smt060

™LoT
Forum Regular

why dont make ( i dont know for Ex. lev 10 you have 70 fleets on MS.and cant have less fleets..next ascension lev.11 to be 80 fleets...but no matter how many attacks you make to not have less...)??
its a little advantage for ppl with less level and they can farm a little bid better...with 1k UP per day when they can farm 50 mil per hit??when they can make better MS with that UP and how long will take for them?? i belive is somthing to start...

xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

I turn my back for one second and the game goes to hell. The amount I get from a single raid of someone with 260K units out was about 7 K is now 2.5K.
This is ludicrous so by planning and building my account im being penalized for it! I spend valuable time and resources to scout out targets and build gates to where ill only get a measly 2.5K at most!

Then on top of all this YOU say that if I continue to grow that my raiding efficiency will shrink every 100k im over 3 mil. What will it drop down to only 5 units a attack because with the drop already I wouldn't be surprised at all. I have to ask what makes you think that is even close to reasonable update.

The only point I see of this update is to try and slow the top players down tremendously namely Myself, **Filtered** and then ronun with his UP. This update from what I can see is to prevent us from hitting the unit cap and eventually once enough people catch up and get to 3 mil army they will undoubtedly change the raiding efficiency back. All because we decided to take a different route from ascending level after level to actually build our accounts.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

xdjoker wrote:I turn my back for one second and the game goes to hell. The amount I get from a single raid of someone with 260K units out was about 7 K is now 2.5K.
This is ludicrous so by planning and building my account im being penalized for it! I spend valuable time and resources to scout out targets and build gates to where ill only get a measly 2.5K at most!

Then on top of all this YOU say that if I continue to grow that my raiding efficiency will shrink every 100k im over 3 mil. What will it drop down to only 5 units a attack because with the drop already I wouldn't be surprised at all. I have to ask what makes you think that is even close to reasonable update.

The only point I see of this update is to try and slow the top players down tremendously namely Myself, **Filtered** and then ronun with his UP. This update from what I can see is to prevent us from hitting the unit cap and eventually once enough people catch up and get to 3 mil army they will undoubtedly change the raiding efficiency back. All because we decided to take a different route from ascending level after level to actually build our accounts.

+1

Once we hit around 100k UP a day, it shouldn't matter much, because from there, even with lower raiding efficiency, will not take long to hit that cap. Also I believe this will hurt smaller players, because now we are going to have to completely destroy any defense they have by the necessity to raid alot more times.
~Bullseye~
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1990685
Alternate name(s): ~Bullseye~ ~Beelzebub~ Domino

What ever has happened to SS and USS sucks. For $50 I used to get a very nice amount of 400k uu and 12trill naq. Now I'm expected to pay the same for 64k uu and 60bill naq. That's wrong if you ask me.
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious

You know what, the only true way to stop you guys is make it so you also loose naq on ascension. Haha :p
~Bullseye~
Fledgling Forumer

Haha we will soon have 2 on lvl 20, then what will you do. Lol
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Well clearly we must come up with another way to stop you...

Ooh I know! If you want that main multi, your newgrounds account actually resets back to 0 ascensions instead of jumping to 25...there. I win ;)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
~Bullseye~
Fledgling Forumer

Mathlord wrote:Well clearly we must come up with another way to stop you...

Ooh I know! If you want that main multi, your newgrounds account actually resets back to 0 ascensions instead of jumping to 25...there. I win ;)

Haha, i tell you if you think i was going some with a lvl 15 account. Just imagine me with a lvl 25. :sge
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

I like it! that means we can constantly keep getting to 20 and getting another account on main right?

Im gonna be beast and have like 40 legal main multi's then :)
Warayth
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TCC
ID: 5399

dont make comments like that on the forum lol. you know what j is like he will probably do this #-o :smt081
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Warayth wrote:

dont make comments like that on the forum lol. you know what j is like he will probably do this #-o :smt081

I'm counting on it puddin' ;)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “Balance / Labels / Features”