Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: MS deaths on high / low numbers

Z E R O wrote:
Juliette wrote:So your point - if I read you right - is that because there are incomes that are extremely high, farming does not work. :) That makes sense to me.

So the cost of MS exceeds profitability of farming. This is not Main, blindly hitting and taking all of someone's Naquadah is not how this works, or will work. :?
Unless I am really not seeing your point, which I am trying, because I think you have one.

The point is that farming is not an option in this game.

At all.

To clarify, you can do it, but it will only hurt your growth. It needs to be made so that farming is an option that you can take to build yourself a nice account.. With current dynamics if you try to set your account up for farming, you're going to end up miles behind those whos accounts aren't set up in that manner ;)

The fact that there are constantly people sitting out with hundreds of billions or even few trillions on the odd user. It sits off PPT because nobody can bloody take it.

Imperius the most stat heavy account in the game right now spent 5k turns to steal LESS THAN 1/2 of Hippy's daily income. There's something wrong with that.
Excellent. That is so clear that even I understood. *grin*
Thank you for that description. I will open up discussion on how to reform the farming system 'soon'. That will be a 'wishlist' item, though. (i.e. bugs that exist, fixed first. Then this.)

There are a few options on how to go about that. :)
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

I of course have a couple different suggestions that might balance things a bit.. Ill wait till its ready to be looked into though :)
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

Bump on this. The deaths are completely ridiculous, and it makes farming very inefficient.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback

Return to “Balance / Labels / Features”