Slim87R wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Slim87R wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Slim87R wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Slim87R wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Z E R O wrote:too bad we all know damn well that we're going to need that number to go up far before 2 years from now...
We will cross that bridge when we come to it.
I am already a good chunk of the way there. I should hit the pop cap in about 5 weeks from now.
Yup. Then you hit the cap. We do not change the cap in Main each time someone reaches it, and the same is to be expected in NG.
Well, the point I was trying to make was since I am hitting it in just 5 weeks, 2 years is too far off. Most of the active server will be maxed long before that point. I wasn't trying to advocate that you should plan the game around me. We will be seeing some huge MS counts soon.
*grin* I know. Adapt and thrive, the motto goes.. when push comes to shove we can see about the caps. There are more important things that are actually bugged that need to be fixed well before that happens though. :P

Like the messaging system (I still have people blocked BTW that I cannot unblock), transfers greater than 1 Tril naq, transfers greater than 100k UU, apparently the date/growth thing, etc. etc.

Yup, lots of work to do, good luck!
;) Thanks for that. Could you include the non-essential fixes too? :P

From what I hear MS #s are still glitched (Can't confirm myself since I am not anywhere near 0 MS), you can still buy units after 8 million TFF which according to the training page you are not supposed to... Nothing else is coming to mind right now, but I know there are some other small ones, just can't remember them right now. Sorry I couldn't be of greater help. :(
Oh, you are brilliant, no need to apologise. :P Thanks! Just had to be sure I have everything. :)
Categorised:
- Essential fixes
- Non-essential fixes / balancing
- Wishlist

But to get back on topic, sorry for derailing it with my helplessness; I will have a look to see what causes this, and why it doubled, but I think I know (hence earlier comment). Jason will be back next week, I would like to do these fixes with him, rather than separate. The art of 2 people working on the same thing.. (bug 1 fixed, bug 2 fixed, bug 3 fix causes bug 1 to reappear). :P
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: Population

We better better get our "early January present" if you are taking away our doubled cap...

:smt117

:-D

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)

Return to “Balance / Labels / Features”