But not bugs.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Suggestions

Could we get a function where we can untrain priests at the final ascension? I accidentally trained some of them and I don't particularily want them... lol. But this could get annoying for 25's in the long run. Especially if they train up a bunch to reach a high rank and then decide they don't want to be high rank anymore.

Maybe you could use higgs to purchase the untrain? since 25's also generate useless higgs...

Oh and another suggestion.

I posted in another thread and I think it has really good merit. I propose that those who reach the final ascension should recieve an SS package, to help motivate people to stick around instead of getting their multi and going. Maybe it won't work, maybe it will. Being able to trade and interact with the other players on a higher level might help build NG into a stronger community.. Not everyone wants to pay 20$, and at least by the time you finished, the reward is well deserved.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Suggestions

Z E R O wrote:Could we get a function where we can untrain priests at the final ascension? I accidentally trained some of them and I don't particularily want them... lol. But this could get annoying for 25's in the long run. Especially if they train up a bunch to reach a high rank and then decide they don't want to be high rank anymore.

Maybe you could use higgs to purchase the untrain? since 25's also generate useless higgs...

Oh and another suggestion.

I posted in another thread and I think it has really good merit. I propose that those who reach the final ascension should recieve an SS package, to help motivate people to stick around instead of getting their multi and going. Maybe it won't work, maybe it will. Being able to trade and interact with the other players on a higher level might help build NG into a stronger community.. Not everyone wants to pay 20$, and at least by the time you finished, the reward is well deserved.

+1
Even though I am not at level 25 yet.
fallen angel
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TAF
Race: Forgotten
ID: 28677

SS would be nice indeed
naq sold: 7 000 T[/size]
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

bump!
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Wishlist. It is on it. :)
Freestyle304
Forum Regular
ID: 1922793
Alternate name(s): Newgrounds: Meechum

ARG! It finally happened to me. I just accidentally trained 98,100 sacrificers at ascension 25. When it is late, when you are in a hurry, or just with an occasional brain fart, it is just too easy to do.

:smt090

Return to “Balance / Labels / Features”