Menus

But not bugs.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Menus

I just thought of something that could be useful. If you have been recently attacked or caught some enemy spies/ sabotaged, then how about the label changes to red for the section affected? This will catch your attention quicker than if you were just casually on to train some units or something like that. If you were sabotaged and you didn't catch the one doing it, then your armory label would turn red to alert you that you lost weapons.

Thoughts?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Menus

I do not really see the point.. this advocates a lazy playing style (alright, so does the war system currently, but that is no reason to reinforce such behaviour). :)
Is my opinion, but I am willing to change that if you have traction and a good argument.

I will see if I can make a basic check to see whether you have been attacked.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Red inspires anger. You see your menu lit up in red you will want to retaliate more. This means potentially more fighting. :smt047
Freestyle304
Forum Regular
ID: 1922793
Alternate name(s): Newgrounds: Meechum

Such a change would be more realistic.

The change would be more like "Commander! Our base has been attacked!" vs. "Yeah, our defensive forces have been wiped out... What? You didn't ask."
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Freestyle304 wrote:Such a change would be more realistic.

The change would be more like "Commander! Our base has been attacked!" vs. "Yeah, our defensive forces have been wiped out... What? You didn't ask."
Hahaha, funny **Filtered**. ;) Good point. I am looking into the possibility.

Return to “Balance / Labels / Features”