But not bugs.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Plague and other caps going into effect - Market Reset N

Because of time-pressure (due to efforts on Main and preparation for the next Quantum era; and Facebook changing the rules of app development again), these updates are postponed for 2 weeks. I do apologise for underestimating the workload and missing the date.

Thank you; all feedback so far will be taken into account when working on the updates.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Agapooka wrote:
Meechum wrote:How long will we have to convert units before the plague starts eating them?

All accounts be frozen for 2 weeks following plague. To unfreeze the account, simply log in. This will activate a counter, which will give you precisely 30 seconds to make any necessary conversions before losing 50% of the units that you have in excess of the plague limit.

Afterwards, the plague will be applied as planned.

(Wouldn't this be great?)
Not really. It means they would be telling you that you HAVE to play our way and we don't care what you have planned. You would have no choice but to sell if you were to lose half your units for no reason, and people worked hard for them. Some people paid for them, so if they were to just be deleted it would either force refunds or potential threats for lawsuits etc (sounds stupid but it's possible)... For some it might be worth it not to trade them in and get income from them as they drop off (might get more that way than the trade). As for the rest of the post, not bad ideas. Having a freeze until your next log-on would be good, because not everyone can get on right at turnover. Having some time to trade in your units would give you time to plan and allocate too (We cannot plan now because we don't yet know the rates).
Juliette wrote:Because of time-pressure (due to efforts on Main and preparation for the next Quantum era; and Facebook changing the rules of app development again), these updates are postponed for 2 weeks. I do apologise for underestimating the workload and missing the date.

Thank you; all feedback so far will be taken into account when working on the updates.
I am not worried about it. Gives me some more time to keep my massive army and save for the inevitable loss of naq generation. I am excited to see what changes this brings to the game. Hopefully it is done right and we don't lose the growers (Basically the only players left with the way combat is now).
Meechum
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Looking for confirmation that:

1) Updates will take place at this week's market reset

2) There will be some sort of vacation until logon setup to allow us to make the needed changes

3) Anything else you can/want to tell us :-)

Thanks!
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Meechum wrote:Looking for confirmation that:

1) Updates will take place at this week's market reset

2) There will be some sort of vacation until logon setup to allow us to make the needed changes

3) Anything else you can/want to tell us :-)

Thanks!
+1

I work Monday morning so I cannot stay on until market reset.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Just a quick update on this, the plague changes will not be happening at market reset tomorrow (18th).

Additional development and testing is underway to ensure the best user experience is presented when the changes do go live.

The update is 'close to being ready', but not close enough to put it out live tomorrow. More information will be provided by Juliette soon, but as it stands, you all get another week of fat incomes and army sizes.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Looking for another update.

I take it since it was close last week it will be ready to go by this coming Monday (25th)?
Meechum
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Alrighty... just 10 hours left until something may or may not happen in the game. I will need to sleep well before that, however, and need to figure out how best to handle things in game.

I understand life getting in the way of other things that you believed would get done if that is what is going on. In fact, tomorrow I need to complete a task that is already late myself. No guilt as I live in a glass house, as it were. Information is important though. What can you tell me?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Getting down to the wire here. An update would be appreciated since I most likely will be asleep before reset occurs. Thanks.

Edit: You guys are really dropping the ball on this since there was never any confirmation on when the next update will actually take place. 1 hour until market reset... Since I have no idea what is going on, my account is now in vacation.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Can anyone confirm if the update took place?
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

It didn't...we're still waiting. Looks like next week reset at the earliest.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

This be bad updatinz. [-X

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I think I will just keep my account in vacation mode. Maybe some others will catch up. :smt047
Until the game becomes more playable it will stay that way. Not going to lose 90% of my force for nothing. If I read on the forums that the updates that roll out make the game awesome I will start to play again. Good luck guys!
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Starting to feel the itch to get back in. It's been a couple weeks now. Where do we stand in the updates? Anything actually happen or is the game unchanged?
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Unchanged.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Not yet.
Working on too many GW-things at the same time, and also doing exams. :?
Will be here before the new year though, but I understand if that doesn't mean much with all the moving times I mentioned so far. :)

Return to “Balance / Labels / Features”