Big update

But not bugs.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Plague and other caps going into effect - Market Reset N

Juliette wrote:Not yet.
Working on too many GW-things at the same time, and also doing exams. :?
Will be here before the new year though, but I understand if that doesn't mean much with all the moving times I mentioned so far. :)
Moving times is fine, as long as it is communicated.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

So I figured now would be a good time to ask for an update. I know the holidays are just around the corner, so SGW might be the last thing on your mind. I am just asking if the update still looks to be released before the end of the year.
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

I've noticed one update since the New Year (our last communicated deadline): the plague caps are no longer mentioned!
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
Slim87R
Forum Expert

So does that mean the update happened and they got rid of the plague part of the update? Or has the update not taken effect at all? We aren't really getting any communication on the matter. An update on the situation would be greatly appreciated.
Meechum
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

yeah, wouldn't it though...
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

"(note: if you total population size is greater than 32,000,000 disease will surely strike your lands. Above 24,000,000 and raiding is no longer possible. Above 16,000,000 and trading/buying units no longer possible.)?>)"

This has been up for 3 days now. I was able to raid yesterday, but not able to raid today yet my total army size with fleets is still below 24mil. You say this update is to encourage newgrounds play yet there is NOTHING AT ALL WHATSOEVER in game about this update, army size does not reflect fleets, and now it seems raiding is broken again.

Can updates please be tested before released, or at the very least can we can an in-game update about it. Perhaps we might even have our total army sizes reflect our fleets as well. Jesus christ. #-o
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

That message has been in game since the start of the game, Hokie. It is displaying incorrect data though. :)
Posted earlier on the release of raid/trade caps being in place.

No update has been released to Live.
Mothership battle mechanics are a pain. -_-
After the previous segmented update, I am against partial releases to Live because they 'all' hook into each other; but I will see about taking finished parts that have little to no bearing on the rest and releasing those, like I did with raid/trade caps.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Juliette wrote:That message has been in game since the start of the game, Hokie. It is displaying incorrect data though. :)

After the previous segmented update, I am against partial releases to Live because they 'all' hook into each other; but I will see about taking finished parts that have little to no bearing on the rest and releasing those, like I did with raid/trade caps.
The numbers are different than the previous 12mil raid cap that the message said a few days ago ;) I forget what the other numbers were as they were irrelevant to me being able to raid. So for now keep training fleets and raiding. Gotcha. Please at least fix the numbers and for the love of all players active please post something in game when the updates are released or as they are released.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Big update

Since the update hasnt taken effect, I may have to get back in for a while. I just didnt want to lose 90% of my forces for nothing. I wonder how my income will rank since I have been on vacation for a month.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Slim87R wrote:Since the update hasnt taken effect, I may have to get back in for a while. I just didnt want to lose 90% of my forces for nothing. I wonder how my income will rank since I have been on vacation for a month.
I'm at 7.5t/turn and rank 3.. >.>
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Z E R O wrote:
Slim87R wrote:Since the update hasnt taken effect, I may have to get back in for a while. I just didnt want to lose 90% of my forces for nothing. I wonder how my income will rank since I have been on vacation for a month.
I'm at 7.5t/turn and rank 3.. >.>
I came back off vacation at 7.8T/ turn. Decided to cut it back to 6.9T/turn and build up my forces a little.
Lebe
Forum Grunt

Juliette wrote:That message has been in game since the start of the game, Hokie. It is displaying incorrect data though. :)

Yeah... tell me about it

*** arrived in 363,949 Mothership.
They were matched by 5 Mothership (remember, each planet gets 10 MS in their Daily Planetary Defence Assignment, refreshed daily.)
A space battle ensues, destroying 1 of *** Mothership and 1,820 of *** Mothership
Antz
Forum Regular
Race: Time Lord
ID: 21013

Lebe wrote:

Yeah... tell me about it

They were matched by 5 Mothership (remember, each planet gets 10 MS in their Daily Planetary Defence Assignment, refreshed daily.)
A space battle ensues, destroying 1 of *** Mothership and 1,820 of *** Mothership
that makes sense, if your massive fleet is fighting a small group, they have a much harder time picking off the smaller numbers.
If you have a small fleet fighting thousands of bad guys, random firing is more likely to hit their opposition.
Son of Mine wrote:He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing... the fury of the Time Lord... and then we discovered why. Why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from us and hidden. He was being kind...
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Yeah but a couple of them destroying 1800? :p I mean 5 motherships' random fire might hit 1800 opposing motherships but unless it's one shot kills, that would be a bit difficult haha
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Lebe
Forum Grunt

Antz wrote:
Lebe wrote:

Yeah... tell me about it

that makes sense, if your massive fleet is fighting a small group, they have a much harder time picking off the smaller numbers.
If you have a small fleet fighting thousands of bad guys, random firing is more likely to hit their opposition.
After we skip talks about 350K MS with 20K tech vs. 5 MS with 0 techs...
One single 20K tech MS should take plenty of 0 techs MS. It is like comparing profesional fighter vs. childs that could not even walk...

Next thing... 5 MS would kill 1800?
...ehm like how? 350K MS would step for few hours in a row for a free cofee and these 5 MS would be going theyr best and after cofee breake, 4 out of 5 MS would run away and last one would stay to say :smt100 ?

I could agree, that there should be some looses, but reasonable.
If not, then I would like to see explanation, how 5 MS on 0 level could take out 1800 max level MS, while loosing only one 0 level MS.

-----------
Just imaginary battle. 5.000.000 max lvl MS vs one 0 lvl MS.
One thing, that could not be even called a MS in comparison to max lvl MS would kill 25.000 of them?

Could I give at least a name to such MS?
Or names to my last 10 MS, because they are killing absolutly insane amounts of MS, while loossing only 1 MS each battle and what is more important, they are back again in one day.

Return to “Balance / Labels / Features”