Please report accounts for Game Cop investigation here:

for reports on suspect feeders, and to discuss existing bans.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Please report accounts for Game Cop investigation here:

If you wish to further address this issue you may open up a topic with your name and we can discuss it there. This thread is not the place for it. If you continue to spam this thread further, you will be given a warning for spam.
I will also not respond to any accusations in this thread, nor will I explain my actions here. As I said, you can open up a topic in this section and we can discuss it there.

Any further post by anyone in this thread that is not either a report from game cop of banning someone and the reason, or a report for game cops to check at, will be deemed as spam and warned for.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

06:12 Jack Oneil kynell 1 Aug 01, 2013
06:12 Jack Oneil Mudinho 1 Aug 01, 2013

banned ????? for......i don.t see out rules on this 2 account

lol admin in vac and meimeilijvi play with button ](*,)

don.t care cop the price is not for you :-D
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

Id 19909 fed by Id 31059 about 20 m uu
CrazyKitten
Forum Newbie

Bilbao Pan wrote:Id 19909 fed by Id 31059 about 20 m uu
i want to report that too. you guys working together against me. and have to cheat to try and beat me, unbelievable!
CrazyKitten
Forum Newbie

CrazyKitten wrote:
Bilbao Pan wrote:Id 19909 fed by Id 31059 about 20 m uu
i want to report that too. you guys working together against me. and have to cheat to try and beat me, unbelievable!
also... it was more than 20m uu, it was around 25-26m that da bait gave to ras al ghul

cant beat me fair and square, so you have to cheat to do it
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

well, since this issue has not been handled and it was more than 10 days ago, we can assume that feeding has been legitimated.
we can now have as many friends to "try" their luck on top, then when they realized they cannot achieve a "decent" rank, have them quit and get all their ressources for very good ratios.
Great news.....
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie

well it kinda sucks as such things are only encouraging snipers
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Bilbao Pan wrote:we can assume
You can assume a great number of things, those assumptions being correct however is a different matter. [-X
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Clockwork wrote:
You can assume a great number of things, those assumptions being correct however is a different matter. [-X
You would be correct. Ingame where it says "Note: In Quantum, feeding is illegal." The word Feeding shows you this
The act of allowing a user to 'feed' off your resources continually -
the purpose of the second account being to 'feed' the first account.
Habitual 'feeders' will be banned.
I reached out to Admin about your buddy God Hallowed are the ORI over Spot, who btw lives/stays/sleeps with. About it and I was told "continually" is 2ish, more like 3. As God Hallowed are the ORI has hit spot again a few more times, it didn't count as Spot hadn't logged in.
If a pattern is shown then it is an issue. Mine as was God Hallowed are the ORI shown to be 1 off then nothing has been done. As I tried to explain. My hitting of Mental was he was quitting, and I bet if Admin takes a look there hasn't been a login since that day. It is not against the current rule set. I didn't see anything wrong with the previous ruling, but admin decided to change it not me.
Had admin not changed it, then it wouldn't have happend and mental would be 1 hell of a farm right now.
Also you had reported this in the wrong area. Game Cops were removed 2 maybe 3 eras ago due to how biased and 1 minded they were.
If I was told correctly Mr Bilbao was one such and was removed for how he handled the job.
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

i never been game cop.

though i can hear what you say. what you did with mental is so easily doable by anyone. anyone can ask a couple of friends to play then quit and not log back after they actually fed someone. this is just silly. if what you done is legit, then next era i m going to use this aswell.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Bilbao Pan wrote:i never been game cop.

though i can hear what you say. what you did with mental is so easily doable by anyone. anyone can ask a couple of friends to play then quit and not log back after they actually fed someone. this is just silly. if what you done is legit, then next era i m going to use this aswell.
I was told you were a cop near the start of them.

While what was done is easly done by anyone, you have given an intent which is against the rules, per admin. I had a talk about that too.
I hope the ruling goes back to what it was before. NONE WHAT SO EVER.
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

what if i didn't express the intent here, and still did it next era, would have been legit?

just admit it: if what you done is legit, feeding is back.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Bilbao Pan wrote:what if i didn't express the intent here, and still did it next era, would have been legit?

From my talks with admin over it, if you hadn't expressed it and then did it for say 1 or 2 then yes it would have been legit. Had you done it with 3+ then I was told it was banning time.
Oh I know feeding is back when the rule change was done. Lets hope this talk shows admin they need to change it back to NO NO NO.
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

**Filtered**
CrazyKitten
Forum Newbie

Ras al Ghul wrote:
Clockwork wrote:
You would be correct. Ingame where it says "Note: In Quantum, feeding is illegal." The word Feeding shows you this
The act of allowing a user to 'feed' off your resources continually -
the purpose of the second account being to 'feed' the first account.
Habitual 'feeders' will be banned.
I reached out to Admin about your buddy God Hallowed are the ORI over Spot, who btw lives/stays/sleeps with. About it and I was told "continually" is 2ish, more like 3. As God Hallowed are the ORI has hit spot again a few more times, it didn't count as Spot hadn't logged in.
If a pattern is shown then it is an issue. Mine as was God Hallowed are the ORI shown to be 1 off then nothing has been done. As I tried to explain. My hitting of Mental was he was quitting, and I bet if Admin takes a look there hasn't been a login since that day. It is not against the current rule set. I didn't see anything wrong with the previous ruling, but admin decided to change it not me.
Had admin not changed it, then it wouldn't have happend and mental would be 1 hell of a farm right now.
Also you had reported this in the wrong area. Game Cops were removed 2 maybe 3 eras ago due to how biased and 1 minded they were.
If I was told correctly Mr Bilbao was one such and was removed for how he handled the job.
purpose of the second account being to 'feed' the first account.

this applies, you two are friends and that was the purpose of the second account, just that your target changed since you couldnt beat bilbao. so instead of doing that to him, you did it to me. just cause you did it in one lump amount instead of throughout the game shouldnt make a difference. someone who is rank 1-2 population giving their WHOLE army to someone else so they can win is cheating. i am sure with the ruling of 1-2 hits they are talking about the odd bit of raiding and NOT giving your whole entire army to someone else. you are just trying to exploit a loop hole, since they did not spell that out exactly, do they really need to point out every exact thing you shouldnt do? that is such obvious blantant cheating, i dont even know why this convo exists.

if you spend money on a game you are not guaranteed to get it back, you shouldnt resort to desperate tactics

big deal if he "quit" after feeding you, anyone can do that. so now this game is about how many friends you have and not about competing against each other. we were neck and neck for that population prize, but i had more turns, so i could beat him as long as i didnt stuff up, that is why he did this.
Bilbao Pan wrote:what if i didn't express the intent here, and still did it next era, would have been legit?

of course this is feeding... its so obvious

Return to “Game Cop Section”