threat of scripting

for reports on suspect feeders, and to discuss existing bans.
Teyla.
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Valar Morghulis
Race: Targaryen

threat of scripting

as we know sleepy was banned for scripting lst round.
i sent message warning him about doing it early in wave and this is what i got today

MAIL - inbox
You have 121 messages in your inbox.

Inbox OutBox SavedBox
S1eepy Teyla No Subject 13:55 reply delete save
User: S1eepy

Subject:

Message text:

lol, well hello to you too.

Guess ill pull a few scripts out and have an account better than yours without having to put any effort in. Then you can waste your time destroying it, while I spend my time enjoying life =D

reply delete save Blacklist Sender

tbh i think he should be banned again considering he is threatening to do the same thing as he dun last time.
i wont put it past him to to do it more!!!
put a stop to it before it starts cos this nub obviously cant be trusted, he could say its a joke but we seen how he lies to and deceives everybody while all the time he be cheating his way through the rounds. haha just look at my sig!!!

thought admins shld be aware of this so reporting it just incase. gd luck with ur scripting.
Last edited by Teyla. on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S1eepy wrote:I do not exploit the game as you put it and I certainly do not support or condone cheating
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Diamond Dust wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart.
Teh nub list round 39
Spoiler
My Existing Polarized Shields: none.
Existing Polarized Shields On Me:
ID: 30993 - Harakash Anubis
ID: 30736 - The [Joker]

Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}

Name: Harakash Anubis
{Banned}
ID: 30993
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Re: threat of scripting

lol, I check back in every now and then... and thought I'd reply to Teyla abusive message (which I would be warned for posting on the forums)

There no rule preventing her from posting abuse in PMs.. and theres no rule preventing me from posting threats to her in PM, if she wants to spend a few hours watching my account, and sending PMs to everyone on the server telling them to mass my non-playing account, and make forums threads.. and watch every newly created account witht he fear that its really me making a multi... then my PM was worth it ^^
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Re: threat of scripting

You can consider your report noted.

Public discussion is over.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”

Return to “Game Cop Section”