Jack Oneil ID 19909

for reports on suspect feeders, and to discuss existing bans.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

Re: Jack Oneil ID 19909

I'm confused... Jack isn't the one crying... And didn't report or start this thread...
Bloodkiller
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: ORI
ID: 0

People do mass each other in Q but we mostly mass cheats and players that piss us off.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Bloodkiller wrote:People do mass each other in Q but we mostly mass cheats and players that piss us off.
Wouldn't this be a case in which a player was pissed off???
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Moriarty wrote:
Bloodkiller wrote:People do mass each other in Q but we mostly mass cheats and players that piss us off.
1. This wasn't started about a player pissed off
it was started as a player was asked to break the rules
2. The crying part was just added by me as I was reading another long thread and wasn't thinking 100% about this topic when I posted.
3. I had something else but have since forgot it as I am working and the crockpot dinner I have going smell amazing.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

TheLost wrote:
Moriarty wrote:

No, Haz has made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that Jack wasn't breaking the rules... And you were the one who pissed him off by reporting him.

3. I had something else but have since forgot it as I am working and the crockpot dinner I have going smell amazing.

Yummy! whatcha cookin?
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Moriarty wrote:
TheLost wrote:
Moriarty wrote:

No, Haz has made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that Jack wasn't breaking the rules... And you were the one who pissed him off by reporting him.

Yummy! whatcha cookin?
Oh I knew it would piss him off.
Then again maybe I should have sent him the Naq. Then we can force the issue of banning him, and I. and prove that Haz doesn't have the ... to do what is needed.
As Nemi proven before in the thread I was reading.
It seemed as if Nemi liked to post proof and so did I. Cept all 100% of mine could have been proven ingame.
Haz also proved a few points that people were wondering, so I am glad now I can proceed with a few things I been waiting to do
Tex Mex crockpot wraps
If it taste half as good as it smells. I don't think i will be getting the kid to football practice tonight ;)
Last edited by Ras al Ghul on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

Jack was using a scare tactic and it worked so well that you are now trying to get him in trouble, but since you posted this thread it has gotten worse for you TheLost.
Jack now has a vendetta on you and will prob take way more then 1.2bill from you in weapons destroyed and men killed.
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Arty Bang wrote:Jack was using a scare tactic and it worked so well that you are now trying to get him in trouble, but since you posted this thread it has gotten worse for you TheLost.
Jack now has a vendetta on you and will prob take way more then 1.2bill from you in weapons destroyed and men killed.
Entertain this Arty.
Had I given in and gave him the Naq. Would you have banned us for it since it is written that its feeding by the rules.

I stopped trying to get him into trouble when Haz posted that gray area was allowed.

He can do what he wants to my account. I am just using it now for fodder for someone else to do what they want to.
So he can waste his resources on my account thats good for our team in the end. ;)
Bloodkiller
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: ORI

Moriarty wrote:
Yes but he ask for the naq back. Instead of just taking it. Q is about taking what you want when you can take it.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

Bloodkiller wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
Yes but he ask for the naq back. Instead of just taking it. Q is about taking what you want when you can take it.
Is there not a Brokering system, or a way to "donate" like there is in Main? I just don't know anything really about Q
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Moriarty wrote:
Bloodkiller wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
Is there not a Brokering system, or a way to "donate" like there is in Main? I just don't know anything really about Q
Ah so someone getting into Q that doesn't play.

1. No brokering system
2. no direct trading
3. there is a Server Donate of SS and USS, but that between you and admin
4. On the base page it has this
Note: In Quantum, feeding is illegal.
which is a tooltop that states
"Feeding is defined as giving your resources to other accounts ... one does not GIVE here, ones TAKES. If you purposefully give (via getting them to attack you while holding all currency in the open, or otherwise"

While most have told me that if he had asked for 1:1 back and I gave it to them. Noone would care, however since he added 50% to it he crossed a line
Based on the tooltip what he is asking for is illegal and is banable for 24 hours.
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

TheLost wrote:
Arty Bang wrote:Jack was using a scare tactic and it worked so well that you are now trying to get him in trouble, but since you posted this thread it has gotten worse for you TheLost.
Entertain this Arty.
Had I given in and gave him the Naq. Would you have banned us for it since it is written that its feeding by the rules.

I stopped trying to get him into trouble when Haz posted that gray area was allowed.

He can do what he wants to my account. I am just using it now for fodder for someone else to do what they want to.
So he can waste his resources on my account thats good for our team in the end. ;)

If you gave back what you had taken from him, all i would have seen is that jack most likely hit you right back for it.
If you gave him alot more then what you took, then i would have to look more into the situation.
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
Moriarty
Forum Irregular

TheLost wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
Bloodkiller wrote:
Moriarty wrote:

1. No brokering system
2. no direct trading
"Feeding is defined as giving your resources to other accounts ... one does not GIVE here, ones TAKES. If you purposefully give (via getting them to attack you while holding all currency in the open, or otherwise"

While most have told me that if he had asked for 1:1 back and I gave it to them. Noone would care, however since he added 50% to it he crossed a line
Based on the tooltip what he is asking for is illegal and is banable for 24 hours.
I can see more of your point now Lost, but still side with Haz and Jack. And for the record, I did submit for a password for this era of Q and have yet to hear back from the admins... Juilette (sp) or whoever is running that section. :smt089
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Arty Bang wrote:
TheLost wrote:
Entertain this Arty.

If you gave back what you had taken from him, all i would have seen is that jack most likely hit you right back for it.
If you gave him alot more then what you took, then i would have to look more into the situation.
And with the message he sent what would you have come up with?

Seeing as how the feeding tooltip dictates what can/can't be done.
I guess I shouldn't ask you that as you and I had words before when I asked to join your alliance. And you had issues with my farming of people. And you don't like my style of hitting. So your answer would be a bit skewed. And I don't want to undermine what you have and have people began to question your motives.
So no need to answer that, sorry I forgot about that.
Last edited by Ras al Ghul on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Moriarty wrote:
TheLost wrote:
Moriarty wrote:
Bloodkiller wrote:
Moriarty wrote:

1. No brokering system
2. no direct trading

I can see more of your point now Lost, but still side with Haz and Jack. And for the record, I did submit for a password for this era of Q and have yet to hear back from the admins... Juilette (sp) or whoever is running that section. :smt089
You don't seem to be alone on that it seems.

Return to “Game Cop Section”