Crazy

for reports on suspect feeders, and to discuss existing bans.
™Lord_Of_DestructiOn
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: Crazy

arty bang

08:31 ~Da Bait~ Teesdale 187,984,119,699 Naquadah lost 2 93
08:31 crazy Teesdale 149,002,009,600 Naquadah lost 268 95
08:31 ~Da Bait~ Teesdale 279,185,904,000 Naquadah lost 2 97

da bait is the 3 or 4 secound atack teesdale..... every week stolen 300-400B

ceck all info and atack log
Image Image
reborn
Forum Elite

Yes lets pls check all logs.

I think Tees in the whole wave has hit 3 ppts?

Out of that I know ive hit that one which was what I got of got from 4 farms. Lots of feeding going on there.........

Mental as got 2, of one was that one which I got a bit of and another that was also not a full ppt and was with someone else.

So yes lets look at the facts.

What r u looking at LOT because Da bait not hit him 3 or 4 times. And cant of stolen 300-400 of him every week because Tees has not ppt every week.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

I think I have had a bit of his before one time if I recall, I have also got ppt drops from others like alucard and names that escape me.

According to this definition one of the admins fed me too the one time I found them out in the open with naq, In fact every inactive account I have farmed also fed me :smt030
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Kikaz wrote:Really? Banning for a PPT drop of income? And considering it feeding?

Riddiculous.

Feeding is farming for someone and unbanking..

Glad I don't play quantum anymore if it's come to this.
Agreed.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

™Lord Of DestructiOn wrote:arty bang

08:31 ~Da Bait~ Teesdale 187,984,119,699 Naquadah lost 2 93
08:31 crazy Teesdale 149,002,009,600 Naquadah lost 268 95
08:31 ~Da Bait~ Teesdale 279,185,904,000 Naquadah lost 2 97

da bait is the 3 or 4 secound !!!!!atack teesdale..... every week stolen 300-400B

ceck all info and atack log
if i take a ppt after 1 sec is a feed ?? :smt091
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Kjarkur wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Really? Banning for a PPT drop of income? And considering it feeding?

Riddiculous.

Feeding is farming for someone and unbanking..

Glad I don't play quantum anymore if it's come to this.
Agreed.
just game cops wannabe real cops

inforcing fake laws and bull **Filtered** regulations that cant stick.

ey sir i pulled u over for speeding ( what speed was i doing officer)

85 mph (70 zone)

may i ask you officer when did you clock this speed ?

:: when you were overtaking a car

oh right... cause in the highwaycode it clearly states that you do not have to abide by the speed limit during an overtake.

*slide on*

like i said trying to inforce bull **Filtered** just so he can go home and FAPFAPFAP im a gamecop FAPFAPFAP i banned someone for nothing *insert perv face smiley here*

tis all the same :smt043
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

arty i had a good opinion about u
go and kill yourself
seems people started to use the admin cop button for self intrest
it doesn't matter anymore for what reason that power was give to players?
do you really want that power to disseaper and accounts like skyfusion appear again?
NEW RULE: No feeding of other accounts (on purpose) is allowed. TAKE is fine; never GIVE.....its not in the spirit of the short lived quantumverses!!
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

To be fair Arty is right on this.

You have 1 account inactive for most of the era only logging on to go on to ppt, ppt drops and same people get the naq each time. Just so happen to be in the same alliance. This happens frequently not just once! That is what the issue is.

It maybe not feeding in the traditional sense, but someone is storing naq for another to steal, so that these people can gain an advantage.

That naq wouldn't be there at all if said person is supposed to be inactive.

Not that i really care any more but the person you should all be moaning at is Haz for creating another **Filtered** era.
reborn
Forum Elite

Ive hit each boss at least 3 times each.

So as were working on assumption's , they have all told me when they was coming off ppt as ive taken I would say 70% of them.

But again as were working on assumption's I think there is a few ppl running muti's , inactive for most of era then massing ppl. Can I have Game cop buttons for a little bit because as I said im working on assumption's so I can ban these ppl.

Take your head out of your ass look at the facts at how many ppt drops ive taken. Over 10 just boss hits, so as your working on assumption's they have all told me when their ppt end.

Lets look at all the ppl gone inactive and left warsets on certain ppl so they can raid for higher amounts, and set others back to netural, can we have them all banned for feeding too?

You wonder why ppl quit..............
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

The question that should be asked is, was such a banning imposed because of knowledge of a relationship between Tees and Reborn?

Were they banned because they were in the same alliance, would they have been banned if they did not seem to have a connection?

If the answer is no, then this is an unjust banning. Considering I've not seen anybody else banned, it's not hard to work out PPT drops, i'm sure others have hit big hits on other occasions.

Good luck on working it out, what goes around comes around.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

From what I have been told, 2 days ago Teesdale declared that he was going on PPT to build up naq for his alliance mates to hit. Today, his alliance mates hit him as soon as he dropped PPT.

While not feeding in the traditional sense, this can be seen as an unfair advantage.

Given the nature of the accusation, with no concrete proof, I will not be applying any long-lasting bans.

I will not be repaying any losses, but the bans for crazy and Da Bait will be lifted.

Since Teesdale was the account providing the unfair advantage, I will leave the ban on for a few more days.

Accounts unbanned.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
reborn
Forum Elite

Your right its not hard to work out, here is a tip for most ppl.

When u see ppl on ppt, look at the GAL for when they last hit..........its not rocket science. Its there for everyone to see. Which is even more dumb for the banning.

As for the boss hits , just a case of judging time, but amount of times ive got them I would say im a gd judge.
Spoiler

reborn
Forum Elite

sorry for double post but

can solboss be banned pls he just told me his ppt was ending....

01:20 SolBoss 464,015,304,000 Naquadah stolen 15 7,322 0 128,654,568,547 7,864,786 details
01:20 SolBoss 464,281,596,000 Naquadah stolen 15 7,397 0 136,668,271,354 15,940,079 details
01:20 SolBoss 308,719,368,000 Naquadah stolen 10 7,474 0 149,391,025,971 19,445,376

horse **Filtered** im not getting my turns back because of being banned for hitting a ppt.

W8ing on new ban.
Spoiler

Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

No more buying ss for me if I lose the resources because of fellow players later in the era.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

Reborn hitting the Boss ppts has nothing to do with hitting a player ppt. Since they are a crappy feature that Haz has put in and are not controlled by a player and have random ppt timers.

Teesdale is however a player and its pretty obvious in Skype chat that you Da Bait and he speak to each other. This cant really be taken as proof but anyone with eyes and a brain can see it looks very suspicious.

I see that reborn you dont have much else to do other than refresh on ppts every turn change all day, but from my views of playstyle Da bait dose not do this, which makes his case look a little weaker.

To be honest Reborn with all those boss hits i dont really know what your complaining about your probably way way ahead now due to this stupid feature and a few hours of being banned is hardly gonna effect you.

Return to “Game Cop Section”