Maybe time for New Game Cop

for reports on suspect feeders, and to discuss existing bans.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Maybe time for New Game Cop

Either add another or replace the current one with 2 new ones.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Re: Maybe time for New Game Cop

A flag system in the GAL would be better, Attacks can be highlighted by players for admin to verify if they look out of the ordinary, Why would a admin lend their ban hammer to those whom are not worthy.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

We wouldn't need game cops at all if quantum admins were more active.

Gamecops were only put in because admins cant be here all the time... Quantum admins tend to disappear a few weeks after the era starts.

Quantum Curse
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Arty Bang wrote:We wouldn't need game cops at all if quantum admins were more active.

Gamecops were only put in because admins cant be here all the time... Quantum admins tend to disappear a few weeks after the era starts.

Quantum Curse
Thats why I said to add someone else or swap you out for 2 others so less bias can be called(if even a possibility)
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

you have been around 5 mins and after not even a full 1 era you call for new game cops???!!?? The game cops do what they can to keep a clean game, if there were none then it would frustrating to everybody playing due to the amount of cheating going on.

The only reason there is alot of fuss is because reborn is a well known liked player who are all kicking up a fuss. The game cops are just trying to keep the game clean and if they had more help from the admin difficult bans wouldn't have to be made alone, and would possibly be supported for the extra work they do rather than slated.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

While I may have played with Reborn I can't say I like him. I do however believe that it takes outsiders eyes to see how bad things are. I understand the point of game cops, I rather like the idea. My issue is that in Q people have become very buddy buddy. While my limited time spent playing I did find a few who hated others so much they played just to screw them over. But bordem seems to have gotten the better of them. Or in some peoples cases the status quo changed enough they knew they were getting nothing out of it.

I won't/can't argue about the admins needing to help.
Ronon Dex
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Divine

TheLost wrote:While I may have played with Reborn I can't say I like him. I do however believe that it takes outsiders eyes to see how bad things are. I understand the point of game cops, I rather like the idea. My issue is that in Q people have become very buddy buddy. While my limited time spent playing I did find a few who hated others so much they played just to screw them over. But bordem seems to have gotten the better of them. Or in some peoples cases the status quo changed enough they knew they were getting nothing out of it.

This is true, there are a number of people that play just to cause other people grief, there are even some that have begun to play that just want to try and ruin the game in general.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Ronon Dex wrote:
TheLost wrote:While I may have played with Reborn I can't say I like him. I do however believe that it takes outsiders eyes to see how bad things are. I understand the point of game cops, I rather like the idea. My issue is that in Q people have become very buddy buddy. While my limited time spent playing I did find a few who hated others so much they played just to screw them over. But bordem seems to have gotten the better of them. Or in some peoples cases the status quo changed enough they knew they were getting nothing out of it.

This is true, there are a number of people that play just to cause other people grief, there are even some that have begun to play that just want to try and ruin the game in general.
I can say that when I started it was to play. However after viewing the hypocrisy first hand I found it to be distasteful and ruining the game.

I can see where reborn and others are coming off about Arty and such. When I started they were told that they already figured out who was going to win and had planed the age. While some like yourself may not have known that many others have/did. I think L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N(Love Machine) was a good thing has it shook up things and got some parts of the game interesting.
Sadly the way its played is the same on main, as it appears to be the same groups playing together on each server, Taf vs DDE. I for one am glad that I am neither.

If you need to know what L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N is go here

Return to “Game Cop Section”