Please check frostfist

for reports on suspect feeders, and to discuss existing bans.
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Please check frostfist

I almost want to believe that frostfist and chubby are one in the same, frostfist has recently appeared out of nowhere, and has hit all active players except chubby. Also chubby is now accusing me and fluffy bunny in being the same, so if he thinks we're allowed multiple accounts he may have created it to give himself an advantage.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Please check frostfist

sadly it won't change the out come.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Frostfist and chubby banned for the remainder of the era.
Account sharing and/or unannounced usage overlap is prohibited. (If you and your roommate will be using the same network and attacking the same targets, responsibility falls to you to announce this prior to the overlapping incidents.)

Thank you.
chubby1
Forum Newbie

hello all, i would like to start off by saying im not a muliti.I'm also not frost fist. as others belive i did work with him when he contacted me he had a deal to attack 1 player i won't say a name(in game honor).so i post this to straighten things up.

and congrats on the winner.

ps i miss the good old days of this game.

(i'm banned)
W1NN
Forum Newbie

I was wondering whose multi that was. Good to know.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

chubby1 wrote:hello all, i would like to start off by saying im not a muliti.I'm also not frost fist. as others belive i did work with him when he contacted me he had a deal to attack 1 player i won't say a name(in game honor).so i post this to straighten things up.

and congrats on the winner.

ps i miss the good old days of this game.

(i'm banned)
I bet that was me
as I gave you zombies, and lots of them
chubby1
Forum Newbie

what is this i hear it was jjjj that is frost fist? you jerk i was teaching you things to help you and you have a f..ing muilti.What the hell.I'm getting called frostfist which isn't me i have one account and only one.
if what people are telling me are true or not explain yourself
contact me out of the game to fix this

sorry forums for tone.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

2 more accounts have been banned in this account network.

Using multies to create and back up your own cover story is an interesting tactic, and if I did not have to ban you, I would applaud your audacity and inventiveness. As it stands, all I can do is ban you and frown in disappointment. Honesty would have been a far better path to take. (Alternatively, a better lie.)

For next Era (and beyond), you are allowed a single account. Any indication that you are using a second, third or fourth account again, and your ban will be permanent.
Kindly understand that with this latest affair, you have spent both your leniency and good will points.
Boa
Forum Regular

Support wrote:2 more accounts have been banned in this account network.

Using multies to create and back up your own cover story is an interesting tactic, and if I did not have to ban you, I would applaud your audacity and inventiveness. As it stands, all I can do is ban you and frown in disappointment. Honesty would have been a far better path to take. (Alternatively, a better lie.)

For next Era (and beyond), you are allowed a single account. Any indication that you are using a second, third or fourth account again, and your ban will be permanent.
Kindly understand that with this latest affair, you have spent both your leniency and good will points.
You gotta love support!! :smt043 :smt043
Spoiler
:smt043
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
:smt043
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Support wrote:2 more accounts have been banned in this account network.

What were the other accounts that were banned?
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

I placed a message in the general Forums and some of the players involved were asking questions, but mostly too late in the Era to prevent a banning.

I am OK with the banning till the end of the Era, but I am also in favor of some cautious leniency to allow them to try again next Era. I think one or two of them may be sincere in their lack of knowledge of what having a "multi" account truly means, so we will see what happens next Era.

Since the Quantum server suffers from "Active player Anemia" I hope that the fact that we even have players who play hardcore enough to attempt Multi-accounts is a good sign of some new life! HAHA
No good thing that is worth doing has ever seemed to escape the desire to gain some sort of advantage to to succeed?? Have any of you ever seen anyone attempt to cheat at some crappy endeavor?? I am over a half century old and I can't think of one thing in my lifetime.

Lets hope they come back, realize that only one player, one account and continue to play Q server in the future! :smt056
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “Game Cop Section”