Feeding

for reports on suspect feeders, and to discuss existing bans.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: Feeding

So, this thread seems to be bouncing around and going off topic in places.

This is about Feeding in Q, so lets keep it to that topic and await Supports clarification / action if required.

The other topics that have sprung up, multiple *NG accounts in the same household, multiple people using a single *NG, feeding on other servers etc etc, all deserve there own threads in the relevant sections of the forum.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Calling u a brick is a personal insult now?

But plx do get them in the right section or even pm them yourself with your concerns im sure that it can be sorted very quickly from sol or jo looking into my account.

I get fed from 1 ng account and a little now and then from my partner, I get some now and then from rob, or DOB alliance, some from jake, some from mayhem because they quit. I have had dmu from quite a few that I took or paid for from TAF or was even given, same goes for TC and a few randoms.

From main was given naq/turns and duals from unster, hell he was doing that for a lot of ppl in dde. I buy a lot of turns still from taf members. I also buy from a lot of randoms, were turns and naq only go 1 way and I normaly pay over the odds to them as they always sell me, some of those ppl pay real $$$ for their turns so that can be traced too , to see if its me...........

I have had Thamous /sharpy all offering to sell dmu for naq or $$ hell Thamous was still selling naq to are members even a couple months ago. And joker wanting to sell naq to jake too when he was buying it from Thamous.

I have nothing to hide in my logs and it can go back yr's from me coming back to this game. You lot hit low so think because I have grown so much im either being fed a lot, or using tons of mutis.

You do know Boa that's been rank 1 on ascended for farming been close to 2 quint for almost a month, w8 is he using tons of mutis too? I think not seems to me he is being fed from a few ppl, is that against the rules? Again no its not.

When u open up that small mind of yours and start to think there is other ways of playing the game or maybe what other ppl are doing , things become so much easier to understand.

But again plx take this to the right section or just pm the right admins and he can sort it out for u in min's of looking into my account. This was about QW yet u keep thinking its about other servers and its about me.

Hang on a sec can u turn this one all about me too?
viewtopic.php?f=209&p=2639555#p2639555

I have bullied ppl in the past :smt089
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The [Joker]
Forum Newbie
Alliance: OFIS
Race: [Wicked Sick]

this topic was made just because fluffybunny saw I hit casper... so what... she doesnt play quantum anymore for like a year or so... so what if I hit her its the same like I would hit someone else... like I did...

admin on Q didnt bann me because he/she saw it wasnt feeding... I took less than 1 mil naq and some **Filtered** amount of uu's... so what? thats not against the rules or is it?

my Capacity: 861,000 Naquadah / 4,305 Units thats max I can take per hit...

even if she would wanted to give me her resources I couldnt took it more than that per hit... and also I could only do 5 hits because of the difference in glory.... its special era this time...

I did 5 hits on her for less than 1 mil naq and 4k units so tell me since your so smart is that cheating?

whats the point of playing if I cant hit who ever I want.... its inactive anyway...

next time check out what caind of an era it is and think about it before you accuse me of cheating!
The [Joker]
Forum Newbie

so what if I farmed almost 2 quints in 14 days... I was buying dmu's from the whole TF and TC and some random players... not just dmu's naq too... and I still do... I spent way over 100$/ month so the only thing admins can say to me is a little thank you for buying so much resources...

I am willing to buy dmu's and naq with $$$ anytime and will do that all time till I catch you
that makes me happy to sit on rank 1 in 14 days just to piss you off because you trying so hard to get there but you still cant :P

atm is talloak rank 1 in 14 days.... does he cheat to?

ooooh and also I still farm 100t naq / day because I have tons of turns on main... also bought them with $$ when black market was double... so what sue me because I spent too much real money into this game...
reborn
Forum Elite

How about you read what I put here let me help you because it wasn't me accusing you of cheating in QW.

I commented on u having access to more than 1 I,P as that was bought up.
FluffyBunny wrote:Does anyone find it suspicious that Joker (id 30736) is constantly being fed by his wife/girlfriend casper (id 30890)? Or is it only me who is noticing it? Also was wondering isnt there any same ip protection **Filtered** in quantum? Or is it allowed to do such feeding in quantum now?
reborn wrote:They have access to more than 1 I,P so Joker told me.
Plx show me were I myself accused u anywere in this thread of you cheating. I was not the one that made this topic I have not even played this era.

What I have commented on is that feeding is against the rules, but again for lack of reading I have not said you have done any feeding.

I also bought turns in main so what of it I bought 2 mil of them, omg sue me.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The [Joker]
Forum Newbie

my post about QW was to explaining fluffybunny....
The [Joker]
Forum Newbie

talking to you is like talking to sol.... nothing can be done... full of excuses
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Since the feeding accusations should be resolved, I suggest we move the talk about this fascinating revelation about Reborn to a separate thread...

Like this one!

viewtopic.php?f=209&p=2639625#p2639625
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
casper
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): C

reborn wrote:I think you need to read the rules again its just above and says so here let me help you highlight the bit you need to read over a few times.

The 'legitimate multi' is allowed. Everyone can see which accounts are NG accounts (they are marked in display name publically). Each IP/user will be allowed one NG account in addition to their Main account, legally. Any 'second or more' NG accounts on the same IP is banned, regardless of family size.

Just because you have access to more than one I,P doesn't mean you can have more than one account. As you have stated and Joker you both live together and Joker said this over a year ago.

In this day an age everyone has access to tons of I,P's.

It is 1 account per household regardless of family size or if you have access to more than 1 I,P.

Lots of us have access to more than 1 I,P but we do not go making more ng's accounts on them. If this was the case were we could have 1 ng's on each I,P I would sit here with 100 accounts.

Infact i have access at this moment in time looking on just my phone access to 22 different I,P's due to ppl leaving their WI-FI open.

So does that mean I should go make 22 new accounts :smt017

Which to sum that up as Jo/Admin was very clear to me even though I have access to another I,P me and my partner was NOT allowed another NG account because its 1 regardless of family size as it states above.

ok now u're really pissing me off trying to make me look stupid.. :smt093

u having 22 ng's would ofc be cheating cos ONE PERSON can only have ONE NG

and we are two people both being fed by our own multis.. he doesn't have acces or being fed by my ng and I dont have an acces to his ng so there is nothing wrong..

or u're trying to say that we have to broke up to make our ng's legal??

and this is none of your business but fyi we formally don't even live together but I do spend most of my free time at his house and I often sleep over there. We are 22 years old and we are not family.. yet.. and we are not under same household.

and about quantum.. as joker said for me 39th era was last active era (u can see it in quantum legends).. I did logged in every era to see what kind of era is it but I barely played it.. so I'm basicly just a farm as all other inactive players.. all I did this era is trained some uu's into income to be a better farm.. and in previous era I logged in just to send zombies to enemies of TF and OFIS members cos they asked me to.. and that is not feeding.. cos as far as I know I can farm/mass whoever I want no matter who asked me to do this.

and I never put out naq just for joker to farm me.. he farmed just what I got from my income as lot of other players.. admins can check that.. i've got nothing to hide.
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie

I wasn't paying much attention to his topic, so am sorry as could have came and posted here earlier.

Also can please some mod clean this topic and delete or move all irrelevant stuff between hokiehomeboy, reborn, unsterblich and some others, where they talk about other servers and not quantum.

Now i can explain it a bit more clearly, cause those excuses by Joker and casper just made me smile as they are total **Filtered**. I do not talk about multis and other things as there is no such things in quantum at all, and also in quantum feeding is not allowed. Now you are thinking, yeah she does not play so how she can feed him? and it is pretty simple and i will try and explain it in details here.
The [Joker] wrote:this topic was made just because fluffybunny saw I hit casper... so what... she doesnt play quantum anymore for like a year or so... so what if I hit her its the same like I would hit someone else... like I did...

admin on Q didnt bann me because he/she saw it wasnt feeding... I took less than 1 mil naq and some **Filtered** amount of uu's... so what? thats not against the rules or is it?

my Capacity: 861,000 Naquadah / 4,305 Units thats max I can take per hit...

even if she would wanted to give me her resources I couldnt took it more than that per hit... and also I could only do 5 hits because of the difference in glory.... its special era this time...

I did 5 hits on her for less than 1 mil naq and 4k units so tell me since your so smart is that cheating?

whats the point of playing if I cant hit who ever I want.... its inactive anyway...

next time check out what caind of an era it is and think about it before you accuse me of cheating!
well admin probably did not seen anything on quantum that is why you are not banned, or at least casper is not banned, cause you said very well you need to look what kind of era it is. And this one is different from others and naq is not important as everyone has tons of naq out and people cant farm all that much naq out in server. And the most important thing people is hitting is for uu.

Now I suppose that most active players knows this. That once you hit someone with 15AT at normal relations, you are getting around 0.5-0.6% of their uu with some fluctuations cause of that random the game does. Now when you set war to someone before hitting them, it increases what you get to about 0.95-1.15% of their uu. And if you have war/war set then you are getting like 1.5-1.6% of their uu.

Also you can hit someone more than 5 times, there was a very short moment at start of wave when it was 5, but later on it was removed so do not say that **Filtered** for excuse. Also i have logs of you hitting her more than 5 times recently :)

maybe still some of you do not get it how she is feeding him, so lets talk in concrete numbers. While all inactive farms have about some 25k AS it is about some 20k uu, so normal people get about 200uu per hit from a target, and joker gets about 300uu from her per hit. So normal player will do couple hits and will stop on this farm when it reaches some 180 or 190 per hit and will move to the next target. But in reality everything was a little bit different, as usually he would not let her reach the normal farms limit, and would keep her at about some 10% less than normal farm, which looking at numbers for normal player would already be 180 uu per hit and they do not even try hitting her as its not really worth, but for joker its still awesome farm, cause he is getting not 180 but 270 per hit, and he can raid her more. Also she built much bigger up than regular farms to recover it all and more uu for him as he can drop her from some 20k uu to some 15k or more and still would be getting much more profitable hits than everyone else. Now her up is 11k+ while normal farms only have about 4.7k up. But all the time her up was more than double or regular farms, usually even more than triple. So if a normal player does 10 hits on some farm starting at 20k uu he would get around 1.910 uu as what he gets would drop with every hit. And lets say that its steady and at 1%, so the farm after such hits would be at about 18090 uu And now lets assume joker does the same 10 hits on casper and he gets 2805 uu and farm drops to 17195, and noone looking at her wont even want to hit her. And in same 10 hits both players do joker gets another 900 uu, and another player needs to use up 75 more AT to get the same. Those numbers might look small, but in reality it is always 50% more uu profit for joker over any other player. Also usually he wont stop at 10 hits as after 10 hits he would still get more than 25% more from casper than he could get from other normal farms.

And now the numbers i was giving are more than 15 times higher, so he is getting even more uu, but percentage of profit stays about the same. So when the numbers were smaller at about what i am giving in this example he would hit her daily and sometimes even couple times a day. Now when the range of his hits is bigger and she cant recover all the uu he takes in one farm run through one day, he does not hit her every day, but waits two or more days. But still i am sure that 90% of hits on her are only by him. So he is either stupid by hitting at below the normal farm hits, or is being fed.
casper wrote: and this is none of your business but fyi we formally don't even live together but I do spend most of my free time at his house and I often sleep over there. We are 22 years old and we are not family.. yet.. and we are not under same household.

and about quantum.. as joker said for me 39th era was last active era (u can see it in quantum legends).. I did logged in every era to see what kind of era is it but I barely played it.. so I'm basicly just a farm as all other inactive players.. all I did this era is trained some uu's into income to be a better farm.. and in previous era I logged in just to send zombies to enemies of TF and OFIS members cos they asked me to.. and that is not feeding.. cos as far as I know I can farm/mass whoever I want no matter who asked me to do this.

and I never put out naq just for joker to farm me.. he farmed just what I got from my income as lot of other players.. admins can check that.. i've got nothing to hide.
well its very easy for admins to check did you feed him or not. Admins only need to check did you ever set him to war or not this wave. Cause if you did not set him to war, then its all ok, and he did not get any huge bonus from you. But if you set him to war, then it definitely means you were feeding him, as I do not know any other reason why you should set your hubby to war as you do not intend to fight against him.

TL;DR;
So for those who do not want to read all the stuff, admins or gamecop if there is any gamecops this wave, need only to check does casper ever set war to joker this wave, and it will be clear does she fed him or not.

And I would really like to hear an answer from admin.

P.S. As this was created ages ago, and nothing have been done by admins, so till today I have noticed some more players doing similar stuff between themselves, but do not want to name them just yet.

Return to “Game Cop Section”