Feeding

for reports on suspect feeders, and to discuss existing bans.
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Feeding

Does anyone find it suspicious that Joker (id 30736) is constantly being fed by his wife/girlfriend casper (id 30890)? Or is it only me who is noticing it? Also was wondering isnt there any same ip protection **Filtered** in quantum? Or is it allowed to do such feeding in quantum now?

what do you all guys think about it and what admin have to say about it?
reborn
Forum Elite

Re: Feeding

They have access to more than 1 I,P so Joker told me.

I do think its funny how their allowed 2 new ground accounts while living together , joker said that over a yr ago and casper even confirmed they live together for the most part with a post on this forum confirming they live together #-o
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

It will never happen. :( Q isn't as important.
casper
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): C

since when 2 players haven't being allowed to live together?
PTCACM
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Orici
Race: Ori
ID: 1991280

casper wrote:since when 2 players haven't being allowed to live together?
Well players are allowed to live together, but when ng acc were created, 2 ng acc were forbidden in same ip.
PTCACM Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191133

Trade Black List
Osiris™

To write history, one must be more than a man...
reborn
Forum Elite

They are , ofc they are.

Having two ngs accounts on the other hand is not and is agasint the rules....
Juliette wrote: So here it is, the definitive answer to the question of Main players ascending to Main.
The 'legitimate multi' is allowed. Everyone can see which accounts are NG accounts (they are marked in display name publically). Each IP/user will be allowed one NG account in addition to their Main account, legally. Any 'second or more' NG accounts on the same IP is banned, regardless of family size.
viewtopic.php?f=288&t=193209

Anyway that is main/ascended, this is qw and it was spotted you to was feeding which again is agaisnt the rules and last time i checked was always at the top of screen when u logged in saying its agaisnt the rules.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

PTCACM
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Orici
Race: Ori
ID: 1991280

Juliette wrote: So here it is, the definitive answer to the question of Main players ascending to Main.
The 'legitimate multi' is allowed. Everyone can see which accounts are NG accounts (they are marked in display name publically). Each IP/user will be allowed one NG account in addition to their Main account, legally. Any 'second or more' NG accounts on the same IP is banned, regardless of family size.
Yep, thats where i read it.
PTCACM Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191133

Trade Black List
Osiris™

To write history, one must be more than a man...
casper
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): C

reborn wrote:They are , ofc they are.

I have my ng and he has his ng account.. two players --> two ng accounts
so I don't understand where the problem is..?

and I don't know how is in other parts of the world but here we have pretty cheap subscription fee for phones which include high speed mobile network. So we both have our own phone and therefore different IP's. And in every public institution, bar, restaurant, school etc. is free wi-fi so consequently we don't have problems with IP's.

and I don't think that having different IP's while living in same house is forbidden.
please correct me if i'm wrong.. :smt017
reborn
Forum Elite

I think you need to read the rules again its just above and says so here let me help you highlight the bit you need to read over a few times.

Just because you have access to more than one I,P doesn't mean you can have more than one account. As you have stated and Joker you both live together and Joker said this over a year ago.

In this day an age everyone has access to tons of I,P's.

It is 1 account per household regardless of family size or if you have access to more than 1 I,P.

Lots of us have access to more than 1 I,P but we do not go making more ng's accounts on them. If this was the case were we could have 1 ng's on each I,P I would sit here with 100 accounts.

Infact i have access at this moment in time looking on just my phone access to 22 different I,P's due to ppl leaving their WI-FI open.

So does that mean I should go make 22 new accounts :smt017

Which to sum that up as Jo/Admin was very clear to me even though I have access to another I,P me and my partner was NOT allowed another NG account because its 1 regardless of family size as it states above.
Spoiler

Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Wow Josh, did someone else type that out for you? :smt081
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

reborn wrote:They are , ofc they are.

viewtopic.php?f=288&t=193209

Anyway that is main/ascended, this is qw and it was spotted you to was feeding which again is agaisnt the rules and last time i checked was always at the top of screen when u logged in saying its agaisnt the rules.
Says the 1 whos been not just FED but a BS argyment as its not a DDE player so stop Bull **Filtered** and start thinking u **Filtered**
jesus ur like a bunch off kids moaning over the same **Filtered** day in and day out.
reborn is being fed all over the show not just in asc but main too.
apparently having 2 IPs in the same hause......WTH ever
shall we rename the game to **Filtered** ???????
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

reborn wrote:They have access to more than 1 I,P so Joker told me.

I do think its funny how their allowed 2 new ground accounts while living together , joker said that over a yr ago and casper even confirmed they live together for the most part with a post on this forum confirming they live together #-o
If this isn't "the pot calling the kettle black" I don't know what is since *Harvest was caught farming for you on ascended just yesterday as well as crazymofo since their 24 hour farmed total combined was equal to your 24 hour farmed. The DMU went to you, yet you claim it isn't your NG and you clearly can't have 2 primary accounts. We've been watching you buddy, talk your way out of this one.

Admins can check and see if it was paid for with naq on main, check the IPs used on a regular basis, but I imagine they won't since, if they did, they would see that no naq was ever exchanged and the IPs were always changing.

But keep trying to play the victim. Admins don't give a **Filtered** to look into your underhanded dealings anyway, but anyone who knows anything can see the wolf under your sheep's clothing.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
reborn
Forum Elite

This Feeding Unster was bought up for QW.

Not main and not ascended.

In QW it says as soon as u login NO FEEDING.

Now for ascended or main yes I do get fed a bit but that's from a muti account which we r allowed that we share. As for my partners account well that's been going off to pay for another account that's been partly paid for.

The one that I bought it from could vouch that when it was partly sold I was paying with DMU/Naq from my own account. Not that I have to tell u what im doing because I couldn't give a rats ass what u think.

But if we was told we couldn't have another ng account even though having more than 1 I,P then that should be across the lines for everyone.

As for you Hokie, if you think harvest is me and was caught farming good for you, but im yet to be caught farming dmu on my NG account , u cant hit me your at peace with my account as I told Am heh months ago :smt043

But I only get fed from 1 NG account, not 2 not 3 just 1.

So regardless of if you think that's me or not doesn't mean **Filtered** as that is not breaking any rules to be feed from your own account.
Spoiler

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

reborn wrote:This Feeding Unster was bought up for QW.

Not main and not ascended.

In QW it says as soon as u login NO FEEDING.

Now for ascended or main yes I do get fed a bit but that's from a muti account which we r allowed that we share. As for my partners account well that's been going off to pay for another account that's been partly paid for.

The one that I bought it from could vouch that when it was partly sold I was paying with DMU/Naq from my own account. Not that I have to tell u what im doing because I couldn't give a rats ass what u think.

But if we was told we couldn't have another ng account even though having more than 1 I,P then that should be across the lines for everyone.

As for you Hokie, if you think harvest is me and was caught farming good for you, but im yet to be caught farming dmu on my NG account , u cant hit me your at peace with my account as I told Am heh months ago :smt043

But I only get fed from 1 NG account, not 2 not 3 just 1.

So regardless of if you think that's me or not doesn't mean **Filtered** as that is not breaking any rules to be feed from your own account.
Ok so I highlighted parts that are important. Admins can look and see what is coming to you from *Harvest and any naq exchanges on main, but you have essentially said that you and your partner both use your *account. It is my understanding that 2 people may not log into the same account. You just admitted to cheating. Now let's see how deep this rabbit hole goes.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
reborn
Forum Elite

Yes you will also note that if only 1 person has an account that can be shared among other members of the same family, that has been a rule for quite some time as long as they themselves does not have one themselves.

Im sure Math can explain that to you too as he is fully aware of that rule. #-o

Infact to save you asking and making yourself to look even more of a dope

[30/08/2015 22:57:18] Mathlord TA: ETL's excuse was that he had a friend bank for him overnight which was technically legal because you are allowed to have two people on the same account provided the other person doesn't have an account
Last edited by reborn on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Return to “Game Cop Section”