Feeding

for reports on suspect feeders, and to discuss existing bans.
The [Joker]
Forum Newbie
Alliance: OFIS
Race: [Wicked Sick]
ID: 0

Re: Feeding

Nah hokie admins will never bann reborn... They are good friends watching his back or he just showed them big amount of money to be safe from banning...

We are 2 players and ech of us is building his own acc not feeding or cheating... I sent PM to admins years ago about IP exceptions, told them about my and caspers accs nd they said its all good... Thats the reason why we are not banned...

You say we cant have 2 NG's but you can have 3 accs and its all good... 2 main and at least one NG that we know...
reborn
Forum Elite

I hate for you lot to change this from QW to ascended and main.

But lets get back to the main thing here.

YOU/ Partner was reported for feeding on QW...........................says as soon as u login this is against the rules at the top of the page.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

reborn wrote:Yes you will also note that if only 1 person has an account that can be shared among other members of the same family, that has been a rule for quite some time as long as they themselves does not have one themselves.

Im sure Math can explain that to you too as he is fully aware of that rule. #-o

Infact to save you asking and making yourself to look even more of a dope

[30/08/2015 22:57:18] Mathlord TA: ETL's excuse was that he had a friend bank for him overnight which was technically legal because you are allowed to have two people on the same account provided the other person doesn't have an account
And who is to say that the other person does not handle the other accounts while the other is away? Login times and details can show that. As well as IP addresses used during login. If you and your partner both login within a few minutes of each other on ascended, farm, use different IP addresses... there are signs that can point to cheating and if an admin had any sense they could check these things.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
reborn
Forum Elite

Im really not sure what your aiming at there hokie, are you trying to say 2 I,P's meaning were at 2 different places?

Because I do not have to move 1 foot to have 2 different I,P's , lets me explain this for u 1 is called a phone the other is called a computer both give different I,P's. Now my phone can give lots of different I,P's.

But if your trying to say we are logging into each other main account now that would b cheating.

Seems like your fishing because you thought because I said we shared a NG account that is legal, but u didn't know. Now your trying to turn it were we are logging into each other main account.

Or are you saying that my partner can not feed me or other ppl in DDE because that's cheating too?
aybe all the other ppl in DDE that have given me Dmu is cheats too.

Wow if that's the case maybe look in house of your own alliance.

I do like how you lot keep changing it from what this was about though and that was feeding on QW .....again this is agasint the rules.

9) Feeding is not allowed in Quantum. See the base page for more information.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Q

reborn wrote:I hate for you lot to change this from QW to ascended and main.

But lets get back to the main thing here.

YOU/ Partner was reported for feeding on QW...........................says as soon as u login this is against the rules at the top of the page.
Quit trying to deflect blame when what you have been seen doing is the same thing you are complaining that others are doing.
Signature Here

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

reborn wrote:Im really not sure what your aiming at there hokie, are you trying to say 2 I,P's meaning were at 2 different places?

Because I do not have to move 1 foot to have 2 different I,P's , lets me explain this for u 1 is called a phone the other is called a computer both give different I,P's. Now my phone can give lots of different I,P's.

But if your trying to say we are logging into each other main account now that would b cheating.

Seems like your fishing because you thought because I said we shared a NG account that is legal, but u didn't know. Now your trying to turn it were we are logging into each other main account.

Or are you saying that my partner can not feed me or other ppl in DDE because that's cheating too?
aybe all the other ppl in DDE that have given me Dmu is cheats too.

Wow if that's the case maybe look in house of your own alliance.

I do like how you lot keep changing it from what this was about though and that was feeding on QW .....again this is agasint the rules.

Quit trying to deflect blame towards others when you are doing what you claim others are doing. How else would you know about it anyway right?
Signature Here

reborn
Forum Elite

Did you fall recently an hit your head hard?

I do not play QW , so me feeding there meaning nothing to me.

I was not the one reported it.

However I do know the rules for qw.

If u want to talk about other servers take it to that section or are u to thick to understand that?
Spoiler

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

reborn wrote:Did you fall recently an hit your head hard?

I do not play QW , so me feeding there meaning nothing to me.

I was not the one reported it.

However I do know the rules for qw.

If u want to talk about other servers take it to that section or are u to thick to understand that?
Not too dense to understand, smart enough to understand that you is different from u, and if you are asking admins to look into issues on Q it might be prudent for them to look at you on the other servers since it is exactly what you are claiming is happening on Q.

When you point one finger at someone else, you point 3 at yourself afterall.
Signature Here

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

And since ignorance is a disease that plagues DDE, I mean you are complaining about illegal feeding from illegal accounts. You know, that think you do on at least a bi-daily basis.
Signature Here

reborn
Forum Elite

amg ur a brick.

Feeding on QW is against the rules HERE

0) Impersonating a game official (Admin, Game Mod, Game Cop, or any variation) will result in account deletion and exclusion from all GateWars-games (Main, Ascended, Quantum, Newgrounds).
1) Only one account per person, per game server.
2) No automated processes, macros, scripts or other 'non human being' run account activity is allowed.
3) No sharing or giving out your account details to others.
4) No logging into other people's accounts.
5) Attempts to break into accounts, the game, or otherwise disrupt or slow down the game, or server, are strictly illegal.
6) Using bugs or exploits of any kind, or knowing of and not reporting bugs or exploits, is illegal.
7) Spamming your recruiting link, or anything else related to or using our name or site, is illegal. Share the site, but please do so respectfully.
8) No profanity in user names, nameable weapons/ships, or anywhere else in game.
10) Any breaking of the rules can result in punishment, suspension, banning, account deletion, or banning of your entire ISP.

Feeding on other servers is NOT against the rules. My god ive met some thick ppl my time but u take the biscuit.
Spoiler

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

reborn wrote:amg ur a brick.

Feeding on QW is against the rules HERE

0) Impersonating a game official (Admin, Game Mod, Game Cop, or any variation) will result in account deletion and exclusion from all GateWars-games (Main, Ascended, Quantum, Newgrounds).
1) Only one account per person, per game server.
2) No automated processes, macros, scripts or other 'non human being' run account activity is allowed.
3) No sharing or giving out your account details to others.
4) No logging into other people's accounts.
5) Attempts to break into accounts, the game, or otherwise disrupt or slow down the game, or server, are strictly illegal.
6) Using bugs or exploits of any kind, or knowing of and not reporting bugs or exploits, is illegal.
7) Spamming your recruiting link, or anything else related to or using our name or site, is illegal. Share the site, but please do so respectfully.
8) No profanity in user names, nameable weapons/ships, or anywhere else in game.
10) Any breaking of the rules can result in punishment, suspension, banning, account deletion, or banning of your entire ISP.

Feeding on other servers is NOT against the rules. My god ive met some thick ppl my time but u take the biscuit.
I have met a lot of people who have been banned because of evidence I have found. I can't believe you are still playing your deflection game. The rules of Q are inconsequential to breaking rules across any server. I was only pointing out that there is plenty of evidence of you cheating on ascended and main.

Way to keep avoiding defending yourself of any accusations made against you of breaking rules on other servers while accusing others of breaking (the same) rules on Q. Rules are rules, regardless of server. So while Admins are looking, they need to take a look at you as well is the only point I was trying to make. Keep avoiding it though, it makes you look totally innocent.
Signature Here

reborn
Forum Elite

Look I put this one more time.

1. I never accused him of feeding that would be the one that made this post about QW in the QW section.

2. As I said before ill say it again you have a problem with how I farm on other server/servers or were I get my naq/dmu from or even turns take it to the right section.

3. As stated above take it to the right admins that being Jo or sol for which ever you think is needed, I really do not mind. You lot can not work out simple **Filtered** but sol or jo can see from my farming what I do.
Look were I get my turns from that being a lot from Taf #-o , were I get my naq from that being farming about 150 a hit, and were my naq goes. As for dmu sol can see were my dmu goes or were my partners goes too.

4. None of what I put in 3 is against any rules but gl trying. Maybe all the ones I get my turns from should be banned! They really are my mutis :smt081

5. And to sum it up rules are rules, but on QW feeding is against the rules on other servers it is NOT , that is the difference.
Spoiler

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

reborn wrote:Look I put this one more time.

1. I never accused him of feeding that would be the one that made this post about QW in the QW section.

2. As I said before ill say it again you have a problem with how I farm on other server/servers or were I get my naq/dmu from or even turns take it to the right section.

3. As stated above take it to the right admins that being Jo or sol for which ever you think is needed, I really do not mind. You lot can not work out simple **Filtered** but sol or jo can see from my farming what I do.
Look were I get my turns from that being a lot from Taf #-o , were I get my naq from that being farming about 150 a hit, and were my naq goes. As for dmu sol can see were my dmu goes or were my partners goes too.

4. None of what I put in 3 is against any rules but gl trying. Maybe all the ones I get my turns from should be banned! They really are my mutis :smt081

5. And to sum it up rules are rules, but on QW feeding is against the rules on other servers it is NOT , that is the difference.
I am glad that I have not caught the ignorance, because where your naq or DMU comes from is not in question. Where thejokers Q currency comes from is in question and you say it is illegal sources.

How far are you willing to stray off topic to protect yourself? Where your DMU we have found at least some of your sources. It is clear. The question is whether you are cheating or not. Why do you not see this? Oh right, you are wearing your cheating blinders :)

If admins are digging through the db to see what is going on based on your accusations, maybe they take a look at you as well. That is all I am saying, so quit trying to lead the conversation away from that.
Signature Here

reborn
Forum Elite

Ill chat all day long if u take it to the right section hokie, this was a report about Joker feeding in qw that's against the rules.

what he did idk I do not play qw but from others to see it was clear from the GAL they have in qw.

now u can keep being a brick or take it to the right section and name it me, but this is was about joker and about QW about feeding that again here let me show u again because I think u need to hit that head of urs again.

Spoiler

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

reborn wrote:Ill chat all day long if u take it to the right section hokie, this was a report about Joker feeding in qw that's against the rules.

what he did idk I do not play qw but from others to see it was clear from the GAL they have in qw.

now u can keep being a brick or take it to the right section and name it me, but this is was about joker and about QW about feeding that again here let me show u again because I think u need to hit that head of urs again.

From what I and others have seen is you being fed from illegal multis. So this is the same issue upon which this topic is based. It is breaking rules. Maybe admins can move this whole topic to the appropriate section, as it is about what TheJoker has done, and what you have done, across all servers in the GW universe.

Your personal insults and lack of defense really don't help you though.
Signature Here

Return to “Game Cop Section”