Skyrim

A place to chat about console and PC video games.

Rule Reminder: Section 7: Advertising
Advertising of non-"Kingdom Games" games is prohibited. This only relates to games that could be seen as being in competition with the SGW franchise.
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Re: Skyrim

CJL wrote:he even stopped farming to play it.

i think he made up for it though lulz also guess i should finish the game before dlc comes out hehe
Spoiler
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

It might be an idea.

Played a few more hours, bought the house in windhelm. The house beside the buyable one, there is a wall (outside wall) thats "not solid" and you can get out into the low-res/non textured map. Can be rather confusing, but interesting to see whats still there in low-res and whats not.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
TheFuzz
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅTS

dlc finally coming out for skyrim. Dawnguard released 26th june :). Crossbows yum yum
Sadow
Forum Irregular

TheFuzz wrote:dlc finally coming out for skyrim. Dawnguard released 26th june :). Crossbows yum yum

Out on Xbox360 first (same day as BF3 CQ expansion comes out...)

Also, not to fond of Projectile weapons. Have never been in Oblivion or Skyrim. Will give it a try but will probably stick with my Ebony Blade that gets more powerful if I kill people who trust me :twisted:
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
TheFuzz
Fledgling Forumer

i love archery, have maxed it out on my character so will be interesting to see how good the crossbows are. That ebony blade sounds good though gonna have to get myself on of them.
Sadow
Forum Irregular

TheFuzz wrote:i love archery, have maxed it out on my character so will be interesting to see how good the crossbows are. That ebony blade sounds good though gonna have to get myself on of them.

Must be lvl 20. Go to any Inn and ask about rumors, pay attention for one about the Jarls Dark Child.

its a daedric quest, and the sword itself is 2-handed, but uses some of the 1-handed skill and perks.
My Trade Feedback
TheFuzz
Fledgling Forumer

ok will get it soon, cheers.
Sadow
Forum Irregular

DawnGuard is released tomorrow on xbox live for 1,600 points.

I personally cant wait, though my vampire experience was somewhat annoying. Back to normal now.
My Trade Feedback
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

vampirism is a bit annoying, yes...

it would be nice if they in some later game would take on a form of vampirism that doesn't get the townsfolk trying to kill you all the time...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Sadow
Forum Irregular

Zeratul wrote:vampirism is a bit annoying, yes...

it would be nice if they in some later game would take on a form of vampirism that doesn't get the townsfolk trying to kill you all the time...

as long as one feeds that doesnt happen. However...sometimes "food" is not always available.
My Trade Feedback
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

that is what we speak of. A form that isn't chased about when unfed...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Sadow
Forum Irregular

Zeratul wrote:that is what we speak of. A form that isn't chased about when unfed...

:-k

no.

you do have 3 days to feed before such happens. I could usually find food within that timeframe.
My Trade Feedback
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

just started a new game using an overhaul mod that messes about with the perks a lot. just need to get into it a bit now.
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Opened the game today for the first time in a few weeks. Ran through a bandit camp and a dungeon and got bored again :/

Just achievements and the College of Winterhold missions left for me to get. Otherwise a ton of side quests that involve going over there and emptying out that dungeon and then coming back

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Sadow wrote:
Zeratul wrote:that is what we speak of. A form that isn't chased about when unfed...

:-k

no.

you do have 3 days to feed before such happens. I could usually find food within that timeframe.

We know that... We did spend several weeks (game time, not real time) as a vampire... We'd like them to take on a vampire system that isn't based around the "three days to feed before you're chased about with torches and pitchforks"...

Return to “VG Expo”