Skyrim

A place to chat about console and PC video games.

Rule Reminder: Section 7: Advertising
Advertising of non-"Kingdom Games" games is prohibited. This only relates to games that could be seen as being in competition with the SGW franchise.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: Skyrim

not sure on our hour count, but it is probably in the eighties... we do remember we had a bit of a money problem, though... too much of it...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

Zeratul wrote:not sure on our hour count, but it is probably in the eighties... we do remember we had a bit of a money problem, though... too much of it...

Thieves Guild extra Jobs fills in pretty good. Take a Shill and a Numbers job, and you'll be making 600+ per trip. Theres also DarkBrotherhood "infinite" quests that make some decent gold. Go back through all your houses/chests and see whats in em (sell tons of potions/poisons)
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

read our post again... it wasn't a lack of money... it was excess...

of course, if we'd had a lack, all we'd need would be "~ player.additem F #"
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Sadow
Forum Irregular

yea misread...

when i have too much, i go around the world and hunt down every guard and put a sword (ebony blade) through them. Paying debts off decrease the amount of money.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we did like to practice on backstabbing dragons... now that is a worthy challenge...

Sadow
Forum Irregular

Seems as though, the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild are done yet again, and I only have 2 more Main storyline quests left. Does anyone know the exact "chances" of becoming a Vampire. Its the one thing I have not yet been in this game. I like to have a full experience. I know how to become one, just having a hard time. I am a Breton in this case, It should have been easy... :-"

Note: This is my 2nd Character
My Trade Feedback
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

just find a low-level vampire den, then stand there for a few minutes getting attacked... that should do the trick... (worked for us)

oh, being a werewolf and a vampire at the same time wont work.

Sadow
Forum Irregular

Zeratul wrote:just find a low-level vampire den, then stand there for a few minutes getting attacked... that should do the trick... (worked for us)

oh, being a werewolf and a vampire at the same time wont work.

I know. When you become a werewolf all diseases (including vampirism) will fade as you gain a 100% bonus to resist disease.

edit:[spoiler]Got it. Little place called "Bloodlet Throne" just a little west I think of Helgen. Theres about 6 vampires in there, so it was simple. As soon as it happened, I lost the ability to wear the Thieves Guild Master Hood. Shows me almost bald. Nightingale hood works fine though. So now I am just wearing that. Looked it up, seems I am not the only one with this issue, at least on xbox. I didnt look in PC or PS3 bug report forums.[/spoiler]
My Trade Feedback
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

I have about 150 hours dont even ask loki how many hours he has in this game we lost him for what seemed like a couple of months :smt060
Spoiler
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

he even stopped farming to play it.
Sadow
Forum Irregular

I took a vacation. I dont work so that was covered. All i did for weeks was play.
My Trade Feedback
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

I have no idea how much time I've spent in game. Steam doesn't accurately reflect what I've spent, since the counter got reset once and I also tend to leave my games running when not playing. :oops:

Not really interested in the DLC that's coming out soonish. I'd rather something that furthers the Aldmeri plot.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Sadow
Forum Irregular

Im excited either way. Although there are paths to them, there are "models" of Cyrodill and Morrowwind in the game files (and on the map, use no-clip if on PC, or "glitch on console" to get there). I am hoping maybe for an extended DarkBrotherhood dlc, that takes you back to cheydinhal. Add the "old" robes back from oblivion (ofc with some changes). The "Shroud" armour I am personally not a fan of. [spoiler]Been wearing my nightingale armor everywhere[/spoiler]
My Trade Feedback
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

I can't wait for the DLC. But sadly I have a PS3 copy. So I hope they fix the water freeze bug.
Sadow
Forum Irregular

Darth Optimus wrote:I can't wait for the DLC. But sadly I have a PS3 copy. So I hope they fix the water freeze bug.

keep an eye on the Bethesda Blog they announce patches and stuff before they are released
My Trade Feedback

Return to “VG Expo”