Fallout

A place to chat about console and PC video games.

Rule Reminder: Section 7: Advertising
Advertising of non-"Kingdom Games" games is prohibited. This only relates to games that could be seen as being in competition with the SGW franchise.
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

Fallout

Anybody here a fan? Anyone need help?

I personally am a Massive fan of Fo3 and F:NV. Played them both for over 500 hours each. Just wondering if anyone else here likes them at least partially as much as I do. Also if any of you are on the Rooster Teeth Community site, theres a group I admin there...if your interested. :-D

Note: This is not a debate on which version (console, PC) is better. If any of that occurs I will report your post.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Re: Fallout

Sadow wrote:
Note: This is not a debate on which version (console, PC) is better. If any of that occurs I will report your post.

dont worry i wont argue that point this time.

Im not a great fallout fan simply because i played oblivion first and FO3 just didnt compare to me, i played about 20 hours but was never fully immersed in it like i have been with the elder scrolls.
Must admit i never tried new vegas, although fo3 put me off enough to not bother.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

I tried Fallout a number of times and I really tried to enjoy it. But I couldn't :(
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

CJL wrote:
Sadow wrote:

dont worry i wont argue that point this time.

Im not a great fallout fan simply because i played oblivion first and FO3 just didnt compare to me, i played about 20 hours but was never fully immersed in it like i have been with the elder scrolls.
Must admit i never tried new vegas, although fo3 put me off enough to not bother.

Thanks.

I also played Oblivion first. I had Oblivion over 2yrs before I got Fo3. Its a great game, though a little hard to get into. Once your past a certain part, it just drags you in. DLC helps too.

New Vegas, is rather different. Went back to the "old" system, it was also made by Obsidian Entertainment which houses the original creators of the Fallout franchise. In my opinion, i find new vegas more complete, but the "hard ending" kinda is sad, although it does warn you when you are about to do the finale. DLC is also good in that one as well. More Comedy in New Vegas.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback

Return to “VG Expo”