Of Goau'ld and System Lords

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
I Am Thor
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Four Races
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 7368

Re: Of Goau'ld and System Lords

gigs wrote:Guess, I should stop by and chat :)
Im a NEW SYSTEM LORD!!!
:P
Ex. Tollan

Wrong choice in race there :lol:
Shoulda stayed Tollan
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:U can always knock at my door but remember i knock back ;)
Tridentkilla wrote:Bush was about as Communist has Lenin was Capitalist...
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

gigs wrote:Guess, I should stop by and chat :)
Im a NEW SYSTEM LORD!!!
:P
Ex. Tollan

tek'ma'te
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Double Face
Forum Regular
ID: 2147483647

LONG LIFE THE GOA ULDS!
I am the !!!!, borther in arms with ????

THIS IS MADNESS?!?!
No!
Spoiler
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

*cough cough* Long LIVE the Gaould you mean right?.... regardless their lives are shorter then the average tauri these days :lol:
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:*cough cough* Long LIVE the Goauld you mean right?.... regardless their lives are shorter then the average tauri these days :lol:

Or ancient :lol:

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:*cough cough* Long LIVE the Goauld you mean right?.... regardless their lives are shorter then the average tauri these days :lol:

Can't kill something that doesn't have a physical form, now can you?
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

I Am Thor wrote:
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:

Can't kill something that doesn't have a physical form, now can you?

Foolish ancient, how little do you know. I am a god.
Many years ago, I found a planet that was used by Ra. On this planet, the Books of Djehuti where found. It has taken me many years for myself to dicipher the writing which Ra used. The writings where neither ancient, eqyptian or Goauld.
From these books I gained knowledge how Ra had used his Ka, soul to you ancient. Ra used part of his ka to bind an ancient to 13 planets that he used for the Trails of the Moons.
On Ra's death, and the death of Ra's Ka, the ancient was released from his bonds of slavery.

However, the device that Daniel Jackson developed using merlins own technology can destroy ascended beings. This is far better, as it kills on a greater scale

Your god is coming ancient...

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Last edited by Byrnes on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Foolish ancient, how little do you know. I am a god.
Many years ago, I found a planet that was used by Ra. On this planet, the Books of Djehuti where found. It has taken me many years for myself to dicipher the writing which Ra used. The writings where neither ancient, eqyptian or Goauld.
From these books I gained knowledge how Ra had used his Ka, soul to you ancient. Ra used part of his ka to bind an ancient to 13 planets that he used for the Trails of the Moons.
On Ra's death, and the death of Ra's Ka, the ancient was released from his bonds of slavery.

However, the device that Daniel Jackson developed using merlins own technology can destroy ascended beings. This is far better, as it kills on a greater scale and this trail to the moon thing

[/quote]
elaborate on this story please im intrested on this book and what you mean it binded an ancient to the planet

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

The books of Djehuti where written by a scrier of Re (Ra)

The first chapter: "The Power of Re (Ra) who Establishes the Two Lands"
ahhhh that would be telling.

So the secret shall stay mine for now but all I can say is that Ra was unique, as he kept his same host for thousands of years and this close bond can change the very essence of the being.

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Foolish ancient, how little do you know. I am a god.

However, the device that Daniel Jackson developed using merlins own technology can destroy ascended beings. This is far better, as it kills on a greater scale and this trail to the moon thing

Wait, wait, you snakes have a soul??? :o
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt to bad you cant have and Åncient as a host :P ill trade you an unascended Åncient for the rest of the story

Is the book from the show or is it from your fron?And di he really bstay with his host that long?

Image Image
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Oh, forgot to tack onto my last post, you're not a god :lol:
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

I Am Thor wrote:Oh, forgot to tack onto my last post, you're not a god :lol:

Prove me wrong...

Byrnes wrote:Buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt to bad you cant have and Åncient as a host :P ill trade you an unascended Åncient for the rest of the story

Is the book from the show or is it from your fron?And di he really bstay with his host that long?

This book is from the stargate series. Also, I read many fan fictions that have expanded the stargate universe.

Also, I have a very good knowledge of mythologies including eqyptian (nearly did a degree in it but chose science).

I use these mythologies, tv series and fan fictions and mold them together to form a story (sad but true)

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

*is nearly done with his anti-Goauld weapon* Gimme some more time. 2 weeks, and I'll release it on the universe! *evil laugh* *gets silenced by the Elders*
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”