Of Goau'ld and System Lords

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

Re: Of Goau'ld and System Lords

Î have nothing against Auriel, I just don't like how she changed Apophis ... he changed to Ancients, says things like he treats his slaves like normal citizens and stuff, even when he still was SL :?

oh and btw, this doesn't mean I wanna fight him, I just wanted to express my disappointment.
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

I can understand what you feel there, but some let me know for some time (before I change to Ancient for a day on april fools), that I was unworthy or no idea what of SLs, was put in same bag that AGA also, while I never scammed anyone ingame. Why would I stay somewhere my days are "over"? Oh I'm sure some will come here and say "there was never days for you" hehe. System Lords aren't fluffy bunnies who hug 24/7 you'll tell me? I never said so. Been Goa'uld since day 1, and hence I know difference of consideration and ignoring/unwelcoming version System Lords style. In beginning I was just playing the spy in Ancient Race to gather techs etc, but I seen that oh well I was "labelled" already in red iron, so no need to run around, what's done is done, no comeback possible so choice has to be done, and it's obviously Ancients then, didn't take long to leave "spying" (more a RP spying than alliance/people spying) so.
And people think I was being a coward when I changed back to SL when I seen STI's topic...oh well right. So after 10min I decided to go back to Ancients. Because I didn't want to be massed and mass back in a war where it's Ancients vs SL, if it was Ancients vs Legos I wouldn't mind. There it's different. But apparently now I'm stuck there, no way to move back. What's done is done! I just hoped race wars were dead and that they would never happen again on last monthes, at least not SL vs Ancients.

And instead of saying that Auriel had a bad influence of me, you should have realized already that I was not made to be a System Lord, it was my mistake...afterall, System Lords are meant to be evil, isn't it?
And when I said "blame Auriel", I thought the smileys would make it obvious I was joking :-)

Thanks Shornaal btw :P
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL
ID: 0

Good explanation!! There oddballs in every race.(not offensive in any way).
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Reschef, Reschef.. you confuse being enlightened with 'a bad influence'.
When one communes with a being of supreme knowledge and wisdom, one cannot but change themselves to the alignment of said being.

I am gravely disappointed a God like you did not understand that.
An eunuch is as much a man as the ordinary people. Similarly a System Lord who embraces the ideals of Lantea.
lordernest
Forum Elite

I embrace only my teachings. 8) :lol: :lol: :sge
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

- Lord Ernest
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

jim was never a system lord...

more just a Zipacna....maybe klorel at best...

The feudal ways of the system lords are not really the road for jims kind and clumsy nature....
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Semper wrote:jim was never a system lord...

The feudal ways of the system lords are not really the road for jims kind and clumsy nature....

How dare you saying that I was a Zipacna? :shock: :lol:
Take a look at his weird "hat"!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Seriously that's not much better than Tokra's hat. :lol:

Klorel is fine for me.
lordernest
Forum Elite

:lol: :lol:

- Lord Ernest
MasterKingz
Forum Newbie
Race: Asgard

ernest wrote:Just saw this so i thought to stop by and chat.So do any of you like me? :-D :-D

Err No....

....Kiddin got nothing against you.....

....yet.
lordernest
Forum Elite

:o :o :o :o :o
Just dont push yurself to look to hard.

- Lord Ernest
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

ernest wrote:Just saw this so i thought to stop by and chat.So do any of you like me? :-D :-D

Hey rember sbyrnes i think i was your co or another person in your alliance either mee or milliardo were your co and one of use had other members of your u=alliance under us ui either went by scott byrnes or sbyrnes

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

LegendaryApophis wrote:
Semper wrote:jim was never a system lord...

How dare you saying that I was a Zipacna? :shock: :lol:
Take a look at his weird "hat"!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Seriously that's not much better than Tokra's hat. :lol:

Klorel is fine for me.

whats a zipanac?or a klorel?

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

Byrnes(OE) wrote:whats a zipanac?or a klorel?

:?
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Gigs
Forum Elite
Alliance: Nemesis Sect
Race: Datsyukian
ID: 84687

Guess, I should stop by and chat :)
Im a NEW SYSTEM LORD!!!
:P
Ex. Tollan
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spoiler
ImageThis is the medal of for outstanding war efforts.
ImageThis is the medal of extreme comradeship.
This is a medal to commemorate one year in Nemesis
This is the medal to represent you being a member of Nemesis Sect responsible for her alliance of the year award.
This medal represents completion of the Telos Act
[/spoiler]

Spoiler
[BoT][/b] Eärendil :: Matt says:
I love Zetterberg so much, i'd marry him if i was gay.
lordernest
Forum Elite

yeah byrnes i rem you now.

- Lord Ernest

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”