Currently the Goa'uld are in control!

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
FEARLESS
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Re: Currently the Goa'uld are in control!

I say we should mass nanotechs since they have the highest average power. :S
QueenLycaenion
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
Location: watching you an your Hypocrisy collecting infornation to use

Locke wrote:
I Am Thor wrote:Do you think I do not realize that? I do, but that is not the point, after the snakes think they finish with us, who is next in line? Why, the ones who are the greatest threat to them, the Tauri/Tollans of course, their main focus is strike, and therefore have greater power than the Goa'uld ever hope to have, that is why they will be next in your eyes, in this constant struggle for power. Do join in, it would be a great honor to stand by your side to defeat the Goa'uld, for they are a threat to us both. What say you?

This sounds like a desperate plea for help..... :lol: :lol:

actually I heard a SL already thinking about going after Tauri/Tollans in the same topic a few days ago :P
Imagemy own MS I made myself =D the girl is the werewolf liru not made by me but I added the blue tats ^^
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
Race: Tauri

Can you post the link? Thanks.

No doubt the Asgard and Ancients are in trouble. And while I think it would be best for the Tauri AND Asgard for us to fight together, I think it will be hard getting the Tauri involved until the Goa'uld DO start massing us. And I cannot yet get involved because of other matters.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

O Neills wrote:Can you post the link? Thanks.

No doubt the Asgard and Ancients are in trouble. And while I think it would be best for the Tauri AND Asgard for us to fight together, I think it will be hard getting the Tauri involved until the Goa'uld DO start massing us. And I cannot yet get involved because of other matters.

I dont think we are in trouble yet, i will be back massing SLs soon, just a little preoccupied with a new war against SISU, bad timing :lol:

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
I Am Thor
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Four Races
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 7368

O Neills wrote:Can you post the link? Thanks.

Indeed, if this war continues down its predestined path, it can only result in all out war, though the sides have already been drawn, the question remains: which side are you on?
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:U can always knock at my door but remember i knock back ;)
Tridentkilla wrote:Bush was about as Communist has Lenin was Capitalist...

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”