Learning About your Fellow Asgard / Ancients!

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Learning About your Fellow Asgard / Ancients!

Well guys, I have come to notice that i don't really know a lot of you, some i do from other threads and such but there are plenty more of you guys out there!

So just post here and tell us whatever you want being Role Play or a bit about yourself it doesn't matter :-D

Ill Start

My name is Antony / xXxsephirothxXx, I have been an asgard / ancient since i started the game a good 1 - 2 years ago. I'm a Final Fantasy fanatic, i love the story line's and graphics hence my FF theme on forums (name, avy, sig). I am also a sporting fanatic, i play rugby league, touch, soccer, and a few others I'm also doing taekwondo with some friends at the moment and loving the tournament sparing :lol:

MSN's: quicksilver_dude39@hotmail.com, so if you wanna chat give me an add!

Anyway thats a little bit about me their, so guys you can give as little or as much as you want so don't be shy! :-D
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Re: Learning About your Fellow Asgard / Ancients!

well i will post about my self.

well im calum (sammael in game).
nicknames in real life: Cal, Cao, Cao Cao, Cal Catta (my fav), C Dog and baby elvis << dont ask

anyway i am at college doing a NVQ in catering its a level 2 almost going on to level 3 i work and do college lamost 24/7 and fit my past times of SGW skateboarding and going out in between.

music: rock inde really anything but rap
bands : foo fighters, linkin park, coldplay, jason mraz, U2 and many others

well anything eles just ask me.
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
~matty~
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~none~
Race: ancient
ID: 1971462

hey im xzxmattyxzx..but you guys can just call me matty because thats what all my friends call me ;)

im a fit 18 year old that plays SGW im a halo3 and GOW2*gears of war* freak lmao..
i been a ancient /asgard since i joined the game like 3 years ago.. i kno im not that big its because RL issues had me caught up for the first 2 years i been playing...i enjoy playing football*american style* and basketball with my friends i am very active person

if you wanna know anything elese just ask me :-D
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
some people say im insane..i say my sanity just took a break!
MEZZANINE wrote: I would also have to agree that Matty is man of the match, just for the size of his steel balls :lol:
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

What forces? My drones mopped up the last pockets of resistance as your Jaffa landed on that target planet, Earendil. If your army commanders told you differently, they are trying to win your trust only to betray you later.
Kill them now, and be done with it.

@Gathered Ancients.
I am Jordan Sullivan. I own you. I dare go where no Ancient has gone before. The future shall reveal itself.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

My name has been mentionned! :o

And no it was just a little trouble with a guerillero ancient a week or two ago regarding planets...
I Am Thor
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Four Races
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 7368

Hi, my names Matt AKA I Am Thor.

I'm 20, in college, just going for my general ed at a JC before I transfer to do something with my life, I don't know what yet :lol:

I have a diverse interest in music, I like philosopy, gaming, sports and am a avid practicioner of kendo. My favorite sports are football, hockey, rugby, basketball, golf, MMA and I enjoy watching womens volleyball for a particular reason. 8)

Just an advanced warning, I'll make any joke, I'll hit any subject, doesn't matter, nothing is sacred to me. I'll joke about race, religion, sex, politics, intelligence, pretty much anything. I happen to be extremely sarcastic, and I'm a drinker and a smoker, not a pot smoker, no, just a normal tobacco/nicotine loving smoker.

Any other questions you have about me, just ask.
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:U can always knock at my door but remember i knock back ;)
Tridentkilla wrote:Bush was about as Communist has Lenin was Capitalist...
Jorgensen
Forum Regular
Alliance: DDE
Race: Draeden / Love Demon
ID: 0

Hi. I'm Jorgensen, kinda new to the forum but have played the SGW for about 8months now.
I am from Sweden, and I 24 years old..
Peace to you all..

Spoiler
With 16,324,769,805,579 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1937494 of underdog's Covert Agents!
Spoiler
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 5993156 5722/5750 sabbed in one go
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

I'm Duderanch...Or as the rest of the world knows me Dan.

I'm 19, self employed engineer. When i'm not working i'm either out with my slightly crazy mates, doing some kind of sporting activity or with a girl. Sometimes inbetween those things i play SGW :-D

Thats all you need to know about my RL...
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Hey guys,My name is Andi,I'm in my last year at highschool,I'm 19 years,i like SG,SGW,Aikido and love my GF :-D .I like making jokes and....i guess thats it then.Anything else you can ask
Bias Admin colour
Aphrodite
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Goddess
ID: 50368

I am Athena, been playing SGW on and off with various names but always the same account so asgard then ancient (ascended twice).

RL I am Nic, 27 from Scotland and I live with the Replicator known as Black Widow! Good job we don't plan to have kids god knows what they would be like :-D maybe a grey head on a repli body :shock:

phantom1967
Forum Grunt
Race: ancient
ID: 1991095

well, im phantom1967 ingame and brian to the world outside. im an ancient and been playing for while. havent been in too many wars yet unless you count 1 vs 1 defending a smaller player, i rarely farm so if i farm you dont take it personally i probably wont do it again for a while, i just needed a quick repair job.. :) ... lately ive been trying to help some new players ascend and keep my own account from falling. ive been staying in the shadows mostly since my r/l job takes me away from the game at times but if asked for help i try to help where i can. i dont really know what else to say. im always me.. :-D good hunting to us all
Lone_Wolf_HU_
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hungarian Unity
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 1956925

Hi all! My Name is Farkas Lóránt, im 30. I living in Hungary,

About myself in details; I like to read. Frankly i lost the count long ago how many books i readed. (1 average sci-fi fantasy book last about 2 hours to me) Ok, in english i need a bit more time. I like strategic games, and Space sims. Like The good o'l ELITE or Freelancer, X trilogy ects.. I like music, practically i listen ewrytihing as far it's good! I learned to play in piano, about 2 years. But to speak the truth, im forgotten almost ewrything.
I'm also know a bit about martial arts and self defense. I learned Shaolin kung-fu. the only other sport what i like is basketball, what i played in gym. Dance i think don't counts to there. What i also like. Hip-hop, funky, break, Rap, And i'm pretty good in them if i might add.

About work: I'm mosty working as a security guard, or, in the family buisness. We had a few boutiqke and restaurant. But there are seasonal. So closed at the moment. Yust like the most of the shops and other thingies around lake Balaton. So, i'm currently unemployed.

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing. I'm also like to thinking about the meaning of life, and such stuffs. So, i consider myself a sort of free thinker. Or, philosopher. ;)

[spoiler]I know, i know! 42...[/spoiler]

Aso have a bit of supernatural intrest. Im meditating in daily basis. I'm learned silva mindcontroll in my age 12. Learned natural healing; Ushui shyoko Reiki, (japan) and Prananadi (tibetian) in this i'm a master. Also doing reincarnation hypnosis. And a lot of other stuff. around the supernatural/paranormal territory.
Last edited by Lone_Wolf_HU_ on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pak
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hoosiers
ID: 1950206

Not an ancient, but I am a fellow officer with you. So I decided to drop in and say hey.
"We’re not going to Guam are we?"

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”