Rally Speech!

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Rally Speech!

This is to all my brothers and sisters; I'm here today because men and women of the city of Atlantis have given their lives for out cause. I am not here today to fail it I am here to tell you why you should fight, why you should stand.

If my memory serves me correctly, it was not the Tarui or Tollan or Replicators or NanoTImasters, but the Atalntian Military who fought the Gould and system lords, I say we should support the our brothers and sisters of the city of Atlantis and the Atlantian Military and tell the System lord, tree-hugging, Birkenstock-wearing, hippy, tie-dyed system lords to go build their army’s and buy there weapons and we shall destroy them.

After all, if they attacked you, they wouldn't get away with it would they you wouldn’t let them if they destroyed the very thing you had worked on for such a long time. Ironically, they would be put to death by your hands. I want to know how the very people who will not fight in this war, why, because you are afraid of losing or being massed well look around they are not waiting for you to join this race war you are a Asgard or a ancient you already are part of it.

This is bigger than me, you and all of us all of us this is not only for our fallen brothers and sisters, not only for every Asgard and ancient that cannot fight. This is for every Asgard, ancient, tarui, replicators. We stand as one we fight as one and we shall die as one.

I hate war! But the one thing I hate more is the fact that this Race has been forced into war my innocent brothers and sisters have lost their lives - - and there but for the grace of God, it could have been me, you, or even worse all of us. But it wasn’t this has given us a chance to strike back for our fallen brothers and sisters.

Throughout the course of history, this race has remained free, not because of trade and No Attack polices, but because of brave Asgard and ancients who hated war too. However, they lay down their lives so that we all may live in freedom. After all - "What greater love hath no man, that he lay down his life for his friend," or in this case his race.
I thank the creator today for freedom - - those who bought and paid for it with their lives in the past - - those who will protect it in the present and defend it in the future.

Atlantis has remained silent too long! God-fearing race have remained silent too long!

We must lift our voices united in a humble prayer to the creator for guidance and the strength and courage to sustain us throughout whatever the future may hold.

After the tragic events of this race war I say if you're not one of us, then you're one of them.

So in cold today, let us be of one accord, let us stand proud, and let us be the human shields of prayer, encouragement and support for the Atlantis, our troops and their army’s and our city of atlantis.

May God bless Atlantis, the city of the free, the home of the brave and the greatest race on the face of this galaxy.
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sammael
Alteran

Re: Rally Speech!

can a mod please sticky this until this race war ends.

~ The Tank ~

ImageImageImageImage
~matty~
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~none~
Race: ancient
ID: 1971462

good rally speach sam :-D

hope it will get more recruits to atlantis
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
some people say im insane..i say my sanity just took a break!
MEZZANINE wrote: I would also have to agree that Matty is man of the match, just for the size of his steel balls :lol:
Sammael
Alteran

thanks mate took me only 20 minutes :P and i hope it get new asgard and ancinets to fight and help us.

~ The Tank ~

ImageImageImageImage
I Am Thor
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Four Races
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 7368

Ancients! Harken to me! Long have we existed! Long we have been a ruling power in this galaxy! Taken by surprise by the Goa'uld we were, but now, we shall take them by surprise! We cannot let the this galaxy fall to tryanny and darkness! We must gain control once again, strike back, sabotage their plans and bids for domination.

The Tok'ra have tried to undermine each of the System Lords power for generations, too long have they taken, I applaude them for their continous effort, but it is not enough.

The Tauri, in all their resourcefulness have been fighting and killing Goa'ulds since they rediscovered their Stargate, I applaude them for their contribution and urge them to join forces with us, for I would rather see them in power over the Goa'uld and the Replicators!

Nigh is the time for glory! One day, one day we will have to give up control, but on that day, let it be a power that we have groomed, and allied ourselves with. On that day, I choose the Tauri to take our place, for they are a noble race, worthy of acting well in our stead.

Long have we stood by and watched the death and desctruction of billions, for too long have we remained in the shadows, gathering power ready to war at a moments notice. Now, war is upon us and yet, only a few have the courage to strike back. Only a few fight for the cause. I urge my brethern to fight, not for our power, not for Atlantis or Earth. Fight for all those lives that have perished at the hands of the Goa'uld! Fight for the millions enslaved! Fight for their liberty! Fight to free this galaxy from oppression!

Our time is at hand once more! Rise my brothers, arise! Fight and redeem yourselves for staying in the shadows for so long! Do not fear the losses you might endure, for as Ancients, you will not be alone in rebuilding your former glory! Do not worry about the weapons to be damaged! Only look to the weapons you shall destroy! Look to the millions of Jaffa you shall free! Seek out the destruction of the abominations called Ha'tak! For liberty, for redemption, and for glory!
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:U can always knock at my door but remember i knock back ;)
Tridentkilla wrote:Bush was about as Communist has Lenin was Capitalist...
Ben Linus
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TPE - Academy
Race: Asgard
ID: 93818

You sound like a relifanatic.
Is that not that what you oppose?
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Ben Linus wrote:You sound like a relifanatic.
Is that not that what you oppose?

I don't oppose religion, I just oppose false gods, tyranny and enslavement 8)
Ben Linus
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TPE - Academy
ID: 93818

How can you prove gods true or false?
In the eyes of the one looking at others, those with massive power can be called gods just because they are so much more powerful.

I am not sure how to say this in a good way in English.
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Ben Linus wrote:How can you prove gods true or false?
In the eyes of the one looking at others, those with massive power can be called gods just because they are so much more powerful.

I am not sure how to say this in a good way in English.

True, but now you're getting into philosophy. So to avoid a philosophical debate, I will just say that I am against tyranny and enslavement.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Just a question...
Are you asking people to randomly mass System Lords? Because i dont like that idea at all....
Some people seem to be taking it as that.
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Okay then, mass just the alliances of System Lords, those that have only Goa'uld players. In the meantime, I'll come up with a new rallying speech to clarify everything and involve more people.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Thanks very much.
Had an innocent member of my alliance randomly massed twice because of the "Race War". I didnt think it was something a good Ancient would do.
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Ancients, gather round and here my plea. Our age has come once more, it is time to usher in an age of freedom and reason. Let every being know, that their oppression has ended, no longer forced into servitude, no longer forced to live in fear. Instead, we shall force the oppressors to live in their own fear!

They shall fear our ships! They will fear our armies! They will know that by their own hand, they have seeded their own destruction. Rebellions across the galaxy will awaken them to the reality that by oppressing the masses, they fueled the masses drive to overthrow the system. We will be there to help, we will not stand idly by while countless innocents are slaughtered in the name of false gods! For if they were true gods, they would not need armies of slaves to do their bidding for a simple thought could accomplish it all and more.

We shall strike and demolish what they call Ha'tak, the abominations of technology stolen from races greater than theirs. Thousands of slaves shall face millions of free men! Soon, they will fear our weapons more than the most violent of Goa'uld torture devices. The countless slaves vast beyond our imagining will be freed by our hands!

Strike at their alliances! Fight for the millions of lives that live in constant fear! Fight for freedom for all!

We know our enemy just as we know ourselves, therefore we need not worry about the countless battles to come, for all battles we fight henceforth from now, will end in our victory. Their losses will far outweigh ours, for our warriors are far superior to their slaves.

Now here in this galaxy most of us affectionally call home, the hordes of the Goa'uld face obliteration!! No longer subject to the horrors of the System Lords, we will take this back this galaxy and return its freedom it so once enjoyed under our great name!

Arise and free all the oppressed! Fight! Fight for the cause of life and freedom! Strike at the Horus Lords! Strike at the Goa'uld Empire! For life and liberty, fight!
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person
ID: 0

Man Called JIm wrote:Thanks very much.
Had an innocent member of my alliance randomly massed twice because of the "Race War". I didnt think it was something a good Ancient would do.

The system lords will show no mercy to any of your race. It would be....restrictive......for you to show mercy for them
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
I Am Thor
Forum Elite

Tek wrote:
Man Called JIm wrote:Thanks very much.

The system lords will show no mercy to any of your race. It would be....restrictive......for you to show mercy for them

The Goa'uld do not show mercy to any, which is why it is so important. It sets us apart from them.

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”