Re: Asgard/Ancinet roll call

Ha. I'm here - But I won't do anything :-" Except for maybe some RP :razz:

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

CABAL wrote:Ha. I'm here - But I won't do anything :-" Except for maybe some RP :razz:

aw - :shock: still we can ye have ya as an advicer :lol:
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

I am hereby withdrawing form the race wars since i wont be as active over the next while. Have fun :)

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

darius eoiwe wrote:I am hereby withdrawing form the race wars since i wont be as active over the next while. Have fun :)

Traitor
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
magilacutty

Back active. Was on vac. for a while. Got taken out by bartyparty on 11/09 (MS and defense), didn't know there was a race war on till then. He's in perg now, so will have to wait till he comes out. Gives me time to get ready!!!

have fun
MP2012
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Sand Village~ HVE
Race: Ancient
ID: 1959222
Alternate name(s): Coren

here i guess i think i'm missing 4mil of me b/c of get mass without knowing there was a war :(
Spoiler

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG -
AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
- ???
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Sammael wrote:
darius eoiwe wrote:I am hereby withdrawing form the race wars since i wont be as active over the next while. Have fun :)

Traitor

Bit harsh mate :cry: - My search for a job and getting my business up and running comes first and then rebuilding AK/starting my own alliance project comes second - I am sorry I cant pandor to your will but I am in no mood for it. I have done all the fighting I can at this moment in time against The System Lords - and also AK and myself against Duminium System Lords over the last while so I think Ive proven that I fight the wars I am in at the time. My priorities are now elsewhere for the moment. Your comment doesn't even consider that one could return to the war when time is available if Traitor is brandished so freely.

Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Is the war still on? If so - I would like to return to The Just War against the False Gods if you would still have me? :shock: :razz:

~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Lord Yojimbo wrote:Is the war still on? If so - I would like to return to The Just War against the False Gods if you would still have me? :shock: :razz:

Thinks its over mate, feel free to randomly mass em though :lol:

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Byrnes
Member of the Ancient council

Here

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Lord Coyle wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:Is the war still on? If so - I would like to return to The Just War against the False Gods if you would still have me? :shock: :razz:

:cry: :mad: ill do what i can then i suppose :razz:

Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
Lord Coyle wrote:

:cry: :mad: ill do what i can then i suppose :razz:

:D

Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

The Ðark Åsgard have returned
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

im around doing ma thang
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Hail fellow Ancients and our asgard brothers.

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”