Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: The New Åncient Council.

Duderanch wrote:
harchester wrote:
ƒemme ƒatale wrote:
S.M.B wrote:Must I kick your ass harch ;)

do ittttttt!!!! :lol:

Do it i dare you ;)

I double dare you mother **Filtered**!

i triple dare you

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

The Cardinal wrote:
Jim wrote:
The Cardinal wrote:seeing as ancients have no physical embodyment their should be no ancient council. They are simply the protectors of balance.

i say bring forward the Asgard Council

Why would a physical form be necessary to form a council?

to be frank....

The Ancients no longer exist they are just a "concience"

there is no form of communication and therefore can't be a council because they have absolute 0 in their pocessions

Ancients can take a form perceptive to the lower planes my friend plus we can communicate in so many more ways than you could ever imagine....

Glowing Eyes verses Non Interferrence is always going to be a problem - except if an ascended is an ORI - then ill just whoop your ass with a massive lightening storm :shock: :lol: :-D
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
The Cardinal wrote:
Jim wrote:
The Cardinal wrote:seeing as ancients have no physical embodyment their should be no ancient council. They are simply the protectors of balance.

to be frank....

there is no form of communication and therefore can't be a council because they have absolute 0 in their pocessions

Ancients can take a form perceptive to the lower planes my friend plus we can communicate in so many more ways than you could ever imagine....

Glowing Eyes verses Non Interferrence is always going to be a problem - except if an ascended is an ORI - then ill just whoop your ass with a massive lightening storm :shock: :lol: :-D

hmmm... i don't have glowing eyes but i Hail the Ori so we'll have to fight some time say 2 months time?

3 of your so called ancients aren't even ancients
Lord Coyle - Ancient Anja
Nimras - Viking
Dazman - Alphan
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Oh well, cant be arsed changing it :shock:

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

The Cardinal wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:
The Cardinal wrote:
Jim wrote:

to be frank....

hmmm... i don't have glowing eyes but i Hail the Ori so we'll have to fight some time say 2 months time?

Nimras - Viking
Dazman - Alphan

If I ever get my accountup to scratch :lol:

Wake up lazy anciets - we have left the System Lords in Peace for too Long #-o :smt064 :smt066 :smt067 :smt068 :smt069 :smt070 :smt071 :smt072 :smt075 :smt077 :smt096 :smt118

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
The Cardinal wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:
The Cardinal wrote:
Jim wrote:

to be frank....

Nimras - Viking
Dazman - Alphan

If I ever get my accountup to scratch :lol:

Wake up lazy anciets - we have left the System Lords in Peace for too Long #-o :smt064 :smt066 :smt067 :smt068 :smt069 :smt070 :smt071 :smt072 :smt075 :smt077 :smt096 :smt118

Friend, i thought we agreed to no longer interfere in mortal affairs? Their problems are like gusts of wind on a sun
dazman
Forum Elite

The Cardinal wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:
The Cardinal wrote:
Jim wrote:

to be frank....

Nimras - Viking
Dazman - Alphan

I ascended past ancients. I'm too powerful for you'll.
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

And thats the way we like it. You ancients keep yourselves amused by not interfering whilst we gods rule the universe.

Whilst you ancients look on, we Goauld are taking more and more of the universe.

The Tauri have fallen, the tollan far few numbers to worry about, the asgards non existant and the replicators and asurans not even on the board.

The system lords rule supreme :evil:

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:And thats the way we like it. You ancients keep yourselves amused by not interfering whilst we gods rule the universe.

Whilst you ancients look on, we Goauld are taking more and more of the universe.

The Tauri have fallen, the tollan far few numbers to worry about, the asgards non existant and the replicators and asurans not even on the board.

The system lords rule supreme :evil:

Your dominance stretches only as far as your mind. Which unfortunatly does not stretch very far. This universe you claim to dominate is only one tiny portion of a vast network that stretches further than you can possibly comprehend. We of the true ancients call this the World Wide Web. Your "dominated" territory is a mere speck of insignifcance.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

I am exiled for my interferrence :lol: so I act alone and with discression but I do not stand idoly by and watch the perptual parasidic nature of ye system lords taint the worlds of this galaxy....Ganos Lal and others have walked past the Line with me and done what was needed when it was needed so Beware :twisted: :razz: :lol:

xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Yeah.... I totally own this ;)
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Lol so much arguing in the bad place :D but just for the records ;) Ancients are best and above you all :)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

D3ath wrote:Lol so much arguing in the bad place :D but just for the records ;) Ancients are best and above you all :)

:smt060

Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Your council doesn't matter. I rule here now.
kay?
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”