The New Åncient Council.

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: The New Åncient Council.

Lord Yojimbo wrote:I miss being an Anja on the ascended server :P my new ascended account is of the ORI - well at least I dont have to worry bout the penelty for interference :shock: :lol:

:lol:

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

what can I say: :P

Always look at the bright side of life :-" de do :-" de do de do de do :-" :-"

Nice Sigs btw Byrnes :-D :P
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Lord Yojimbo wrote:what can I say: :P

Always look at the bright side of life :-" de do :-" de do de do de do :-" :-"

Nice Sigs btw Byrnes :-D :P

Thanks bro :-D

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

So how is the council these days dudes?

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Good you?

Image Image
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

ah kept busy in RL mostly :( but still :-s - what have you being up to?

Byrnes
Forum Addict

Nothing much i think i quit the game tbh haha been on vac for a couple of days have no urge to play yet

Image Image
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Byrnes wrote:Nothing much i think i quit the game tbh haha been on vac for a couple of days have no urge to play yet

lol - have just come back from vac myself - no real urge to play myself - I need to find a noob alliance to mass :shock: - lol jokng but Im sure I can find some SL's to mass :P

Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
Byrnes wrote:Nothing much i think i quit the game tbh haha been on vac for a couple of days have no urge to play yet

lol - have just come back from vac myself - no real urge to play myself - I need to find a noob alliance to mass :shock: - lol jokng but Im sure I can find some SL's to mass :P

\:D/ :sge

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:

\:D/ :sge

Aye now that my entainment has ended - a war and a vendetta later :P you SL's will see me in your nightmares again :-D :smt047
So whats up my Ancient Bretheren and those silly SL's who dare shadow the doors of this great Hall? :-k :lol: :razz: :shock:

Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Ancient Council...like the sounds of that.

@ SL...you are flesh and blood, we are pure energy, which will be used to destroy all in our way.muwhahahhahaha
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote:Ancient Council...like the sounds of that.

@ SL...you are flesh and blood, we are pure energy, which will be used to destroy all in our way.muwhahahhahaha

Its all good here - MP ehm Council Expenses i ment are fair :roll: :lol: and the free bar is bank rolled by SL bounty hunting rewards :P :smt117 :lol: :shock:

Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Hello, any ancients here :?

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Yeshhhhhh

Image Image
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

hmmm...

your council seems very dead to me

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”