The New Åncient Council.

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Re: The New Åncient Council.

Jim wrote:The current ancient council is stagnation incarnate. They refuse the ways I advocate and listen not to my advice!

you never approached me on matters in which you deemed inportant :-k snaps-85@hotmail.com

@ harch - 200ats and no naq :lol: I think I cant battle on that :lol:
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Snakes are wellcome on this sacred
ground

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

S.M.B wrote:Snakes are wellcome on this sacred
ground

I think you mean 'aren't'. :razz:
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Ooops :oops:

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:
S.M.B wrote:Byrnes
DudeRanch
Lord Coyle
Nimras
Sammael
xXxsephirothxXx
Lord Yojimbo
Dazman

Fear us System lords

[spoiler]Especially Harch[/spoiler]

Must I kick your ass harch? ;)

Duderanch wrote::-k

Why we have so many nubz on teh council? :oops:

i suggest kicking them and making new ancients on the council ;)

Image Image
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

so am I to be sacked - for my many massings of snakes - from DSL (known as such at the time) to randomer snake heads with an attitude :? :shock: :(
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

seeing as ancients have no physical embodyment their should be no ancient council. They are simply the protectors of balance.

i say bring forward the Asgard Council
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Lulz at you all

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Jim
Pony Princess
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

The Cardinal wrote:seeing as ancients have no physical embodyment their should be no ancient council. They are simply the protectors of balance.

Why would a physical form be necessary to form a council?
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

Lord Yojimbo wrote:so am I to be sacked - for my many massings of snakes - from DSL (known as such at the time) to randomer snake heads with an attitude :? :shock: :(

id like to see you have a go at me *eyes glow*

Byrnes
Forum Addict

Must I kick your ass harch ;)

Image Image
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

S.M.B wrote:Must I kick your ass harch ;)

do ittttttt!!!! :lol:
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

ƒemme ƒatale wrote:

Do it i dare you ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

Jim wrote:
The Cardinal wrote:seeing as ancients have no physical embodyment their should be no ancient council. They are simply the protectors of balance.

Why would a physical form be necessary to form a council?

to be frank....

The Ancients no longer exist they are just a "concience"

there is no form of communication and therefore can't be a council because they have absolute 0 in their pocessions
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

harchester wrote:
ƒemme ƒatale wrote:

Do it i dare you ;)

I double dare you mother **Filtered**!
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”