Asgard Newbies introductions and Q & A

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Asgard Newbies introductions and Q & A

Any new Asgard players should introduce themselves in here and post any questions they have regarding the game.
Last edited by Huxley on Thu May 11, 2006 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
-Ailm-
Forum Irregular

can asgards fly? (without spaceships that is)

-3rd
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

I can
Torac
Forum Grunt

you can?
Huxley
Forum Elder

Please no spam - this is sevious talk 8) :P
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Torac
Forum Grunt

yeah no spamming, theres already a section for that. (for all the new people who didn't know
Gaston

Ok, so I really am a n00b asgard, not a forum regular having fun. :wink: I'm still in my first PPT day and mostly reinvesting into miners, but I've been buying some army, mostly well equipped defense clones. Any good instructions?
*Crowley
Forum Regular
Race: Flemish
ID: 1992397

Gaston wrote:Ok, so I really am a n00b asgard, not a forum regular having fun. :wink: I'm still in my first PPT day and mostly reinvesting into miners, but I've been buying some army, mostly well equipped defense clones. Any good instructions?

upgrade your unit production, it is the key for everything
being normal is also overrated, you must have faith in who you are
Gaston

I'm at 151 now, so mostly my turns consist of training miners and upgrading production. Early on I was under the impression that the Unit Production was the number of units I would produce each turn. I was soon disappointed.
axemaster
Forum Newbie

No, UP is the number you get every day. I would recommend buying some attack weapons first and using them to get cash from other weak players. Invest all the cash from this into UP until you get to at least 500-600 UP. Then start buying defense stuff and putting extra into miners. Until you have a UP at least that much, don't bother with defense because there's nothing to protect.
Reeb
Forum Regular

Put a few into spies, not a lot, just enough that you can find the 0 defense farms. Then attack for naq and boost that UP as much as you can at first. Once you get it above 1k, then you can start worrying about your defense and other things.

Also, don't forget to repair your weapons after you attack. If you don't they lose effectiveness and eventually they will break.
Started playing at 13:46:04 14th January 2006.
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

hmm... I would invest in techonology as well... :? cause PPT gives you a lot of naq at once
PV [BadWolfs punchingbag]
Forum Grunt

yes invest into the asgard unique tech if you havent already. and upgrade ur UP unitl you get to 1k and also if you know how to raid then do it if you can just to get that extra boost in units.
also VERY IMPORTANT ALWAYS FIX UR WEAPONS OR ELSE YOU WILL LOSE THEM
OH WRAITH GOT PWNED
Huxley
Forum Elder

Gaston wrote:I'm at 151 now, so mostly my turns consist of training miners and upgrading production. Early on I was under the impression that the Unit Production was the number of units I would produce each turn. I was soon disappointed.

If you are struggling producing naq, I suggest selling your 3 MTs each week... Because you wont use it I bet anyway (yet). Just an idea 8)
Zasz
Fledgling Forumer

how do i sell my mt's?

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”