Stupidest things you have done ??

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

Re: Stupidest things you have done ??

i was sabbing a player in a war and accidently put straight 9's in the lifer suicide and lost my lifers like 8 million of them :-D

lol best part they only had 162 A/C units
Kadaj
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 73035

ouch...lol

ok mine was when i first starting playing on October '06...i was in a chat room and i was a hardcore noob and back then i was a Gou'ld i think....and these guys were talking about getting SS and im like wow i must be good i have like 3000 super soldiers thats SS isnt it then i got boo-ed out of the chat room for being a noob :(

Kadaj
Old Siggys ^_^
Spoiler
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano
ID: 0

hahahahahahahahahaha :smt118
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
weilandsmith
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 1994771

i abandoned a dual planet.

i was really newbie at that time. i wanted only UU and income planets, the rest i discard.

i got this strange planet with both def and cov/ac attributes, but since i don't use them, i abandoned it. :lol:
Unknown321
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The Dominium of Chaos
Race: Ori
ID: 1924478

I deleted my entire alliance :shock: During wartime. :lol: I did put it back though :)
Commander Dominium of Chaos

Kadaj
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 73035

its alright Star we still love you

hugz Kad
Old Siggys ^_^
Spoiler
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Nobody101
Fledgling Forumer
Race: guess???

Umm stupidest thing i have ever done is not change the email on an account i bought lol some one logged in stole 12 mill uu and sold all me stuff and took the naq, complained to admin a few months ago and i still didn't get any sort of useful response lol i don't really care i buy and sell accounts all the time, im easily bored
martin the great
Forum Expert
Race: angryrace
ID: 1974745
Location: searching for ancient technology in the Pegasus galaxy

hmm
dumbest thing i have done
provoke Teal'auc :P
martin's posts do not represent his views and should not thought of as such
if you have an issue with one of martin's posts then please call 0800-2215-9484-48
this is here to ensure i dont get sued
many thanks to Jin for the sig :)
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

angrykid wrote:hmm
dumbest thing i have done
provoke Teal'auc :P

lol. A Newbie Provoking Jenny. I remember getting massed by jenny back in jan 2006 when I attack her officer. I had a new account and everything, so she walked over me. If memory serves she only had about 18mill total army size at the time. lol. (Of course back then, that was VERY respectable.)

besides I would have thought most people in this thread would be writing "choosing to be an ancient/asgard over a System Lord"

The name alone was enough for me.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Demeisen
Forum Intermediate

in rl i did the milk drinking contest aswel. jus so y'all know, 6 pints doesnt fit properly in a normal person. also smoked chilli seeds. neither went down well aye :-D

biggest muck up by me must be setting all relations to neutral. . .twice :(
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

huh i forgot 1.5b planets trained as covert , i didnt had either good stats to protect them due to war stuff. they got killed a day after and only few mins b4 i logged
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Lol stupiest thing i ever done hmm.

Must be hitting attack instead of spy and having tons of AC units trained lost around 2mill doing that :?.

Else there much be back in my noob days. Was so proud i had just gotten my first 1mill army size and was talking to a friend of mine about sadly i hadnt any clue about you needed defense and could be raided so while showing off i lost around 700K lol.

Else there is the good old forget to remove fleets when attacking lol has cost me trillions by now in money for forgetting lol ahh well thank god I learned by now hehe.

Becomming a Nanotimaster for a periode when i was in US worst mistake hate the names and colors. Loved US alliance tho but being a Nanotimaster simply arent me hehe.
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient

When I Ascended to Prior I used all 3 brokers to send my Naquadah to my CO and then I sent my UU directly which he was not on PPT. And when I logged in the next day I got a message full of WTH. And during a war I brokered a player to buy some UU. Only to have them reject the broker and the enemy stole the Naquadah. I tried to retake a planet from a member of Omega only to lose another after another a Omega member checked their Alliance attack log.
R D Anderson
Forum Expert
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
ID: 74981

emmmm stupidest thing iv done happened a few weeks ago , was about to ascend (had about 30 mins left of PPT) so i sold everything off and untrained everything i cud.........though i completely forgot about everything (due to some problems in my family, so i guess there wasnt much i cud do anyway) and ended up having like 8 mil UU raided by GeneralChaos. And to be fair i never really congratulated him for gettin in there before anyone else so if u happen to read this..........congrats mate, sum really good raiding
hallowflame
Forum Newbie
ID: 1906869

the stupidest thing ive done was when i frist ascended
i was told by a freind to first get SS before i ascended
so i got into g&r and got SS
then ascended as soon as i got back the g&r
i conpetely forgot to send off my stuff and lost it all
about 20mill uu and 500bill naq in the bank

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”