ACHIEVEMENTS list and tips

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
bob the dog
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE

Re: ACHIEVEMENTS list and tips

so how did sol complete "Be Sierena's little helper" as there are no logs of him taking any one out so how dose it work? :L get attacked, and attack some one else? or am i missing something?
CRY, HAVOC! AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

For the record, I purposefully configured my stats and Sierena on me for it to happen, at that point in time during the game I doubt anyone could have done it.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Borek
Forum Addict

I got the helper by deliberately getting infected and not tagging myself, when i finally died i assume i infected a bunch of people and triggered it.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

I have just looked at my list of what i need to do and it is showing "Is the Supreme Race"....If my memory is correct the Ori won the first race war and had that title for over a year...So why is it not crossed off :-D
Slim87R
Forum Expert

nightlight wrote:I have just looked at my list of what i need to do and it is showing "Is the Supreme Race"....If my memory is correct the Ori won the first race war and had that title for over a year...So why is it not crossed off :-D
Achievement is not backwards checked, or else I would have it checked off too. I was apart of an early RW where the Ajna won.

Edit: The only people that should have it right now are Indu.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Find the invisible demi that makes you...invisible.
Hint: Not invisible to this game.
love vague achievements -.-

Has anyone figured this out?

Ive considered it may be linked to the main server, and have hit vacation mode. (since in your demi god page it considers you as a demi with experience and power's, the % critical hit) this got me nowhere.

Im not close to the rest of these achievements, but i am particularly confused on this one, as the rest seem relatively straight forward.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

It's a normal Demi like any other, just has a handy ability to hide some info, I've seen a few accounts with it so far. Lost mine to a wreck before I knew it was important :smt089
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Orpheus
Forum Intermediate

i have just started working on my achievements
am on second stage demi god

have them all complete except for this one :

Had an attack of over 100 billion

i have build an attack over 100bil, sold it again, rebuild it, but it doesn't cross off

what do i need to do to get this one checked of ?
Turkey
Forum Regular

Orpheus wrote:i have just started working on my achievements

i have build an attack over 100bil, sold it again, rebuild it, but it doesn't cross off

I would say keep the attack for a few turn changes and use it once also. May be enough to trigger the achievement.
Orpheus
Forum Intermediate

Turkey wrote:
Orpheus wrote:i have just started working on my achievements

I would say keep the attack for a few turn changes and use it once also. May be enough to trigger the achievement.
did couple of hits, have the attack for couple of turns.
nothing changed
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Did you check the achievements page while you had the attack trained? I seem to recall that worked to force a check in the past. :)
Orpheus
Forum Intermediate

Support wrote:Did you check the achievements page while you had the attack trained? I seem to recall that worked to force a check in the past. :)
my attack is buld at Offensive Power : 152,847,590,976
for 2 or 3 turns and have checked achievements page couple of times but no changes so far
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Alright, looked it up. The 100B strike check is triggered on the Cosmic Development page. So with your strike built, drop by that page and you'll get the achievement ticked off.
Orpheus
Forum Intermediate

Support wrote:Alright, looked it up. The 100B strike check is triggered on the Cosmic Development page. So with your strike built, drop by that page and you'll get the achievement ticked off.
thanks, that worked indeed
Turkey
Forum Regular

In Articulated Entities the achievement "Amount at least 3 x Tier 1, 2 x Tier 2 and 1 x Tier 3 tech caches" - is there any way to change this so that it crosses off your progress as it happens. I cannot for the life of me remember what tech caches I have already found so am just working backwards from Teir 3 until the achievement ticks off....

Return to “Ascended General”