THISW MUST END

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Re: THISW MUST END

Unsterblich wrote: wow this is getting good.....
dont speak under correction DC as u were warned/suspended for scripting.
dont play the blame game here as im sure reborn can fend for himself.....
its really getting better and better :D If it will be going the same way it is now I might start to believe that we are living in a different realities :D

and i dont know who told you that i was warned/suspended but hell they never bothered to tell me that and i have never ever noticed that any of my accounts would be suspended in any way.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

reborn wrote:
Mathlord wrote:Reborn, his Dad and two others were banned for logging into each other's accounts back in 2007. They were magically unbanned after enough "convincing" of the game admins. Reborn's defense has always been that they are separate people so it wasn't multi'ing. Obviously they were different people, that doesn't legalize logging into each other's accounts. It was a shame that Jason gave into the pre$$ure to have them unbanned.

Two brothers?
Two...OTHERS...others...

I give up.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

How nice for u to have ppl to mod the posts for you everyone else read brother cus they was the one pointed it out.

Such a shame have top go down that route now.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

reborn wrote:How nice for u to have ppl to mod the posts for you everyone else read brother cus they was the one pointed it out.

Such a shame have top go down that route now.
Appart from my reminder to keep the post civil and to the point, no moderation of this thread has occurred.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

D3ath wrote:
Unsterblich wrote: wow this is getting good.....
dont speak under correction DC as u were warned/suspended for scripting.
dont play the blame game here as im sure reborn can fend for himself.....
its really getting better and better :D If it will be going the same way it is now I might start to believe that we are living in a different realities :D

and i dont know who told you that i was warned/suspended but hell they never bothered to tell me that and i have never ever noticed that any of my accounts would be suspended in any way.
they are probably refering to this report made against minideath hhttp://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=209&t=204623
reborn wrote:You treat ppl like there dumb and cant see but they can, u go inactive so does other accounts u come back so does them again al lhave to do it line up all the accounts of when they active login times and see its you.

You inactive so is :- Angel 4811, Unster 2090, *Nostradamus1 1983, Jamba Fet 6127, Yakuza 2379, Bloodkiller 8427.

And lastly this account that wasnt on vac but now u have handed over details ~NyX~ 10556.

Those r just few of the accounts noticed from us of you that u have owned all of, and when u go inactive they do now your back there all active again too.

Also funny thing is when u go setting war on your new account you just happen to run the same warsetting on one of your other accounts either mins later or within a few hours on one of the other accounts^^.

I think sol said it best when he said is is more likely to ban you than the one you was reporting before.
please do not bring me into this, I am not Unst, I didn't even know him when he gave me this account. (I'm happy he did though) I've always been a clean player and intend to stay that way thanks.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

I never said you was

what i said was
reborn wrote: And lastly this account that wasnt on vac but now u have handed over details ~NyX~ 10556.
So thats me saying that account was always active not on vac but he had the details and as u admit he gave you the details.

That there is breaking game rules by having more than 1 account active that should of been on vac

But i guess it will be "it wasnt me playing it , i got details back from a friend"
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

reborn wrote:I never said you was

what i said was
reborn wrote: And lastly this account that wasnt on vac but now u have handed over details ~NyX~ 10556.
So thats me saying that account was always active not on vac but he had the details and as u admit he gave you the details.

That there is breaking game rules by having more than 1 account active that should of been on vac

But i guess it will be "it wasnt me playing it , i got details back from a friend"
PM From Thor

JAN 18TH, 10:45PM

''hey mate, I got login details, I guess it was on my mail. I can give you login details but I need to ask you to change email by yourself.
Here are details :
ID: 2090
Your login: _Unsterblich_
Email: NOT RELEVANT
password: 1234567890''

thats when i vaced 10556 and saw Femme's post and thats when i gave her the details of 10556 so dont come tell me im breaking the rules..... :smt060
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.

Return to “Ascended General”