Wreckage?

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Wreckage?

ok Ascended has a new feature I see, so how does this thing work?

I've given my demi's turns, but is there a ratio or a trick to it. ie does it matter how many turns you give

also do the changes made ie mass/energy/wreckage effect the Hun Cal equations in anyway? ie has it been outdated? if so is there a newer one available

cheers :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: Wreckage?

fem fatale wrote:ok Ascended has a new feature I see, so how does this thing work?

I've given my demi's turns, but is there a ratio or a trick to it. ie does it matter how many turns you give

also do the changes made ie mass/energy/wreckage effect the Hun Cal equations in anyway? ie has it been outdated? if so is there a newer one available

The more turns you use in the initial mission deployment the better, using 1k turns all in one go will net you more than using 500 turns twice.

Mass/energy/wrecks have no effect on anything, other than your ability to build M2 gates (which ever so slightly increase the chance of finding a Demi) and powering a Demi's abilities each turn.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Clockwork wrote:
fem fatale wrote:ok Ascended has a new feature I see, so how does this thing work?

The more turns you use in the initial mission deployment the better, using 1k turns all in one go will net you more than using 500 turns twice.

Mass/energy/wrecks have no effect on anything, other than your ability to build M2 gates (which ever so slightly increase the chance of finding a Demi) and powering a Demi's abilities each turn.

thanks for that, no wonder my wreckage success has been pitiful. :smt043
think I'll stick to building for now :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Another question?

I had presumed you could only get one Tech Cache per wreckage but noticed this tonight

Mass Density: 13.2 : 1
Energy Density: 214.2 : 1
Tech Caches Found: 4 of 4
Total Players Harvesting: 2
Total Turns Used: 8,500

so that means one player could harvest the lot :/
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Turkey
Forum Regular

Something else.....are wreckage turns and normal turns of equal value when used in a wreckage? Or does the same ratio apply when converting normal turns to wreckage turns?
zogeanking2
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Ascendency
Race: Minbari
ID: 0

From my experience they seem the same, the only difference being that the normal turns have the ability to find tech caches

Return to “Ascended General”