Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
T R U X
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: DDE
ID: 0

DM/DI

How do i know how to calculate for DM and DI

There are a few calculators around.. some in excel and The Order and HU (Pretty dead i think)

I have made one based off The Orders Calc but with that one you have to times its results by 1.5 for it to work..

now i know it works coz i have tested it but what is the actual theaory behind how many to send?

i will give you an example of the results of my calculator, if someone can let me know how accurate it is that would be great

Enemy assassin Power: 206567426054000
My Assassin Level: 1635

Output

Realm Alert: Critical
Assassins to send: 1,166,572,034
Losses: 60,661,746
Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MidNight
Race: Ancient
ID: 68833

Re: DM/DI

I remember there being calcs for this, will try and lookup later.
frazz
Forum Irregular

The order calc works fine you just need to know how to use it
Spoiler
Denis Oman
‎18‎:‎43 frazz what are you doing with so many wepons :O‏

you scare me!

Forgot when you started playing?
This will remind you!
T R U X
Fledgling Forumer

frazz wrote:The order calc works fine you just need to know how to use it
i know how to use it.. i just dont want to have to use 2 calculators to get 1 result

and how accurate is TO Calc after adding 50%?
reborn
Forum Elite

50% aint needed its far less but explaining the right % due to the amount of power vs ur own lvls just makes ppl all confused.

To answer your first bit the theory behind it is in my head as I explained to you, what you have to do months ago :D

If you want the bang on right % you need to ask Sol , if u want the rough one with hours and hours of testing with lots of targets over different people lvls, then going from what I told you will work and not 1 time fail. "Unless they have a crit hit"
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
T R U X
Fledgling Forumer

reborn wrote:50% aint needed its far less but explaining the right % due to the amount of power vs ur own lvls just makes ppl all confused.

To answer your first bit the theory behind it is in my head as I explained to you, what you have to do months ago :D

If you want the bang on right % you need to ask Sol , if u want the rough one with hours and hours of testing with lots of targets over different people lvls, then going from what I told you will work and not 1 time fail. "Unless they have a crit hit"

thanks for that.. i sussed it out now, i made it calc the exact amount needed + 1 planet then had it tested from 10% to 60% and 50% does actually seem the best to use over numerous accounts tested on. i calculated the losses to the exact number give or take + 1 planet due to rounding and the 50% is auto added so now its just 2 input boxes (and a dm/di select coz losses are different dm is *5.2 and di is *4) and give you the send amount and losses for all realm alerts without all the fuss!

Return to “Ascended General”