Crying Pm's

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Crying Pm's

its nice to see that u using ur brothers acc replijake to farm aswell. and transferring DMU fort urself after all ur acc's r being watched.
carry on

So Sol can you plx just tell these scrubs if Replijake id 31, has ever fed me Reborn being id 104 or my muti account, u know that id.

Can you also tell them the amount my account has farmed in the last 2 months im sure thats around 50 maybe 60q total , that being farmed myself.

Getting rather boring having to defend myself when i know ive done nothing wrong.

Im not like you or your friends.

It's more complex than I thought it would be, I'll need a second opinion on this one.
btw I've been moving house and starting a new job, so I was busy the past few days....

Looks like the legal multi is feeding the main, but the legal multi looks like it has done some dodgy dealings...

Once Sol has told u scrubs maybe u can come up with a new crying post, i have always said were i get my dmu from nothing on that has ever changed, u ever wonder or used ur brain maybe im not getting dmu atm from my muti cus ive been selling it? Ikr using that brain matter is kind of hard.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

Re: Crying Pm's

just gimme time as i need to create a photobucket acc and then ill post the screenshots i took.
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.
reborn
Forum Elite

post all u want ive gave SOL permission to tell u.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

So lets see what Sol posts as proof and then ill post the screenshots, cause what you do and say is completely different.
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.
reborn
Forum Elite

Oh no plx post ur proof so we can all laugh at ur crap.

Cus i know full well his account has not gave me 1 bit of dmu ever since been playing this game.

Bit like when u was accusing me months ago that i was being fed from tons of accounts and it came back then i was telling the truth i only got dmu from my muti or my partners account, she who also gives dmu to many other ppl.

And when Sol confirms it, i bet u will cry something else.
Spoiler

byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

whats the outcome of this then?

Whos right???
reborn
Forum Elite

When Sol posts it will be me, unlike him and his friends using their muti accounts to do dodgy stuff and use illegal muti accounts to boost accounts im not liek them.

That came from the horses mouth himself. Read above message in first post.

Its ok though shout as much as u like that DDE cheat, and r doing what infact your doing. but end of day the ones doing it is ones on your own side.

I have not once ever taken dmu from Replijake , i dont need him to feed me nor would i ever ask him too.
Spoiler

Return to “Ascended General”