farming

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

farming

When i farm i constatly get dced what is this all about :smt093
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Olympus

Re: farming

It's completely random (though I think it is based on the speed of you clicking action buttons), but meant as a tool to deter farming scripts. It will also happen if/when your massing someone.

It can be a bit frustrating at times, but you get used to it :)
Old sigs
Spoiler
reborn
Forum Elite

I said it before ill say it again change browser.

Problem fixed.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

reborn wrote:I said it before ill say it again change browser.

Problem fixed.
Yeah, I have to use firefox for ascended farming, chrome kicks me out.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

chrome hasnt kicked me yet , or has this just been implementedpast 2 days ? , ive massed loads and farm fast, 8-[

edit: oh right ascended? lol. just experienced it.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Tribulation wrote:It's completely random (though I think it is based on the speed of you clicking action buttons), but meant as a tool to deter farming scripts. It will also happen if/when your massing someone.

It can be a bit frustrating at times, but you get used to it :)
it can't be based on speed, or its flawed if it is. I lack the ability to type or tap fast due disablities. :/
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Meagen
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: None
Race: System Lord
ID: 103816
Alternate name(s): Åmounet

Yeah it has a lot to do with keeping scripts from being run. Thus why you can't use Tor. Get opera or firefox and you should be alright I use fire fox when I want to do mass farming and massing. I use safari for raiding.
[11:18:51 AM] Ulquiorra: Lesson learned, women can do many many things at once, don't annoy them they'll still kick your ass

Return to “Ascended General”