Action Turns

For the discussion and suggestion of ideas/updates for the New Origins server.
Visentinel
Forum Intermediate
Race: Visacious
ID: 0

Action Turns

Hi,

I am having trouble with the way the turns are working, i am only able to use 45 turns per 30 minutes. So generally to make use of the turns i have i would need to logon many times a day to attack only 3 times. For now i suppose its not bad, there is not much going on but down the track it would be unsustainable because I like i assume many other people don't have the time to be on here for 2 hours straight to make use of at least 180 turns or logon several times through the day (which wont happen monday to friday)
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1971117

Re: Action Turns

Actually, that's the way it's supposed to be.
You get 45 turns each turn. If you don't use those, then you get 10 rested turns (the number of rested turns is in brackets). If you do use the 45 turns, you get 2 rested turns. When you start attacking others, first you use the 45 and then you use the rested until you have none.
That's really the whole point of Origins, the more active you are the stronger you will get. But don't be discouraged, there were plenty of people who log on once a day when the old Origins was popular and it was OK :)
My apologies for my poor English
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Re: Action Turns

Great explanation ljietuvis

Locked - question answered. PM me, or any other Origins mod to have it unlocked

Return to “New Origins - Development Discussion”