Tournament 27: Plague!

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Tournament 27: Plague!

see how you go.

Also, as a precaution, prizes have been disabled so I can double check they still work ok. Energy and mass have been added for the prizes as well.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
reborn
Forum Elite

Re: Tournament 27: Plague!

Might just be me but seems Mass skiver is not working the way it should, doesn't seem to take anything away at least im not noticing it.

Tried a few attacks myself and it was not taking away what it says it is.

13:00 Caustic Defender Mass Skiver Impact Success 10 187,414 101,582 126,020,025 25,131,586

Life Force Max: 93,893,586
Current Life Force: 94,832,522
Current Life Force Reserves: 81,096,614
Life Force Reserves Max: 1,408,403,790

13:06 Caustic Defender Mass Skiver Impact Success 10 187,414 101,582 126,020,025 25,131,586

Life Force Max: 93,893,586
Current Life Force: 94,832,522
Current Life Force Reserves: 80,645,630
Life Force Reserves Max: 1,408,403,790

That just a small attack to show it did not take away anything from LF.

Also being attacked from the bot's it doesn't take away LF res, not sure about LF but ive had a few hits and some others too have said they have not had their LF res go down from a mass skiver attack.

Id of 104 if u want to look at the logs yourself.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Mass skiver only ever effects the Life Force Reserves, the only attack that works on Life Force is the direct ascended assault.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
reborn
Forum Elite

I would say read what it says then

The Caustic Defender, puppet of the parasite, does not stand idley by, it actively dodges and allows non-critical impacts to take hold, in all only 187,414 Life Force worth of damage is applied to the puppet, thereby reducing their life force and reserves by this amount.

But as I said the attacks coming from the bots is not reducing LF or LFR.

And the attacks on Bots is only taking from LFR but is taking double because 1 half should be taken from LF
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Sol
Forum Addict

Just to clarify first it goes from LFR then to LF, not both at once (as it might suggest, yeah I know, it's to accommodate either or both, depending on the amounts).
Annndd it seems to be working alright, just did an attack and it reduced the stats by the appropriate amounts.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
reborn
Forum Elite

ok thanks, just seemed wrong by the way it was worded.

One other thing though, im not sure its meant to be like this or even if it is just seems rather wired to me and its 2 ppl that have won this before.

But looking at what a couple others are doing that being just 1 turn skiver and nothing else hits ever now and then, is that really meant to block an ascended hit for 2 hrs?
Spoiler

Clockwork
The Ablest Man

Why waste turns that will be more useful farming life force later on....

There is no right or wrong way to play, do whatever floats your boat. In the end, everybody dies.
reborn
Forum Elite

Using just 1 turn to block an ascended hit when others are using 99 seems rather wrong and not the way it should be intented, ppl knowing this a not not reporting it is beond me.

Not only are they saving turns they are saving one hell of a lot of LF.

This is my first plague were I have played I would expect if others such as yourself noticed this quite a few plagues before to have already reported it.
Spoiler

Clockwork
The Ablest Man

The FAQ tells you all you need to know, and there are plenty of people who share tips if you ask them. I have no idea why anybody would ever use the direct ascended assault (which is what I think your talking about 99 turns), there is no point killing bots, so why prod a sleeping giant in the first place? :P all it does is make it harder to survive. (Adding a slight multiplier to the prize fund)
frans
Forum Grunt

The bot's like to attack anyone who has been inactive for a while. Doing a 1 turn skiver shows you are active. It doesn't block any ascended attacks, however. If you provoke a bot enough, they can and will throw ascended attacks at you, no matter how many skivers you throw at them.
Sol
Forum Addict

Butcher attacks if you dont attack.
Doing 1 attack will mean a bot will attack you.
So a lose lose situation, one way or another something will attack you. Point is, finish what you start :P.
Mass skiver cant kill as well. Ascended attacks only do. Asc attacks usually do the most damage as well.
Killing more bots = more juice at the end for you (bigger multiplier).
Tad busy, just throwing out points.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
reborn
Forum Elite

I see what you have wrote there I also see what you typed in Skype

Also being told when you do an ascended attack your on cd, hence why you can not get rid of butcher when he does one, so should work same way around too.

But from reading you own FAQ you have this is down next to skiver

- Uses your offensive capacity, how many turns you wish to use and your mass skiver level to attack with.
(take note, in reality, ascended battles rage for extensive amounts of time, your offensive capacity is always of course used in full, this is not the case with short duration battles and what you will use is guided by how many turns you wish to apply to the attack and your current life force).

So if its nothing like and ascended attack were it doesn't block an attack why write all this crap?

Are Toc is named Offensive Capacity hence why I pointed it out.
Spoiler

Sol
Forum Addict

reborn wrote:I see what you have wrote there I also see what you typed in Skype

Also being told when you do an ascended attack your on cd, hence why you can not get rid of butcher when he does one, so should work same way around too.

But from reading you own FAQ you have this is down next to skiver

- Uses your offensive capacity, how many turns you wish to use and your mass skiver level to attack with.
(take note, in reality, ascended battles rage for extensive amounts of time, your offensive capacity is always of course used in full, this is not the case with short duration battles and what you will use is guided by how many turns you wish to apply to the attack and your current life force).

So if its nothing like and ascended attack were it doesn't block an attack why write all this crap?

Are Toc is named Offensive Capacity hence why I pointed it out.
It is, it uses similar variables. Actually, the original descension mechanics were a bit like mass skiver. It's effectively like descension attacks, except made into more of a constant attacking style, like destroy or HA.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Question: Say in the unlikely event all the bots were killed off including the butcher and the remaining players were able to purge successfully, would the tournament then last forever? All the hosts would have been wiped out and all the players at that point would be clean with no way to get infected again.
Sol
Forum Addict

Slim87R wrote:Question: Say in the unlikely event all the bots were killed off including the butcher and the remaining players were able to purge successfully, would the tournament then last forever? All the hosts would have been wiped out and all the players at that point would be clean with no way to get infected again.
Been asked before a few times, Sierena would auto infect a few peoples. It's how the game starts actually, 2-3 are infected.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Tournament Discussion”