SOl

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

SOl

The next tourney starts at 4.00 in the morning for a few of us and that is completely useless for us and we will be out before we even wake up. Can you not move it forward 2-3 hours?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: SOl

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:The next tourney starts at 4.00 in the morning for a few of us and that is completely useless for us and we will be out before we even wake up. Can you not move it forward 2-3 hours?
I didn't even set it :P. The winner of the previous tourney sets the arena and it starts from when it's chosen + 4 days and then +- a few hours (Sol is not needed anymore :P)
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

Sol wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:The next tourney starts at 4.00 in the morning for a few of us and that is completely useless for us and we will be out before we even wake up. Can you not move it forward 2-3 hours?
I didn't even set it :P. The winner of the previous tourney sets the arena and it starts from when it's chosen + 4 days and then +- a few hours (Sol is not needed anymore :P)
Well that sucks, have to wait another week for new tourney then. ty for replying.

Trade Feedback
reborn
Forum Elite

I thought it was going to b like plague or TDM were either you or the leader (TDM) had up to 12 hrs to enter yourself , so the ppl still sleeping had some kind of chance.

Kind of a shame otherwise some ppl starting late still going to b behind, killing them before even waking up makes me sad :(

From reading what you put there Sol
Sol wrote: I didn't even set it :P. The winner of the previous tourney sets the arena and it starts from when it's chosen + 4 days and then +- a few hours (Sol is not needed anymore :P)
Seems to me if that's the way its intented now ppl in that time zone have it easy, kill all threats in the other time zone and then they get their pick again.

If that is not how it is , and we do have the 12 hrs your wording is very confusing to the reply were he was saying he will be out before even waking up, and unlike with the fast DM it does not say everyone will be forced in at start time.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I am on the flip side of that coin. If you move it forward a few hours then it is too late for me to even try and I have work in the morning. This is the problem with people spread out over the globe.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Slim87R wrote:I am on the flip side of that coin. If you move it forward a few hours then it is too late for me to even try and I have work in the morning. This is the problem with people spread out over the globe.
we need a 4-6 hour 'join in' button and make sure not everyone starts with loads of dmu out so we are really far behind already.

Trade Feedback
Sol
Forum Addict

Loads of dmu wont happen anymore, starting dmu is mostly 'banked' in weps.
The choice to start occurs for some tournaments and not others, race war isn't one of them because it's a giant stack of 4 teams. Not many small ones....
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Any chance the wreckage timer for that tier 5 wreckage can be extended a bit due to this tournament? You know all active players will be in the tournament and there is no way anyone will be out of the tournament before it ends. Nobody will even have the chance to conquer it. 30 hours is a bit short for a tier 5 anyways considering the amount of turns it will take to conquer it.
Sol
Forum Addict

Slim87R wrote:Any chance the wreckage timer for that tier 5 wreckage can be extended a bit due to this tournament? You know all active players will be in the tournament and there is no way anyone will be out of the tournament before it ends. Nobody will even have the chance to conquer it. 30 hours is a bit short for a tier 5 anyways considering the amount of turns it will take to conquer it.
I can't keep moving things to suit people. Wreckages will still start and end all throughout the tourney.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Bye bye to my only non-tier 1 demi... :smt089

Yes, I had a dumb mobile moment where I completely forgot about the tourney and hopped right in...

Return to “Tournament Discussion”