Plague Suggestion log time delay

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
frazz
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Plague Suggestion log time delay

time delay on logs 2-5 mins

twice yesterday I got stung with this although it is part of the game some players are just log watching and not doing any ascended attacks

and just syphon as soon as the barrier is down so to speak

I would suggest a lockout but that's a bit extreme

a couple of mins to let those that get and break the targets lf down supposed to b ehelping each other stay longer not for individual gain

P.S sorry fm I only executed due to the above reason
Spoiler
Denis Oman
‎18‎:‎43 frazz what are you doing with so many wepons :O‏

you scare me!

Forgot when you started playing?
This will remind you!
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Plague Suggestion log time delay

This isnt a bad idea. Especially considering all the other tournaments are like this. Even a 30 minute lag would be sufficient. This would allow people who got hit by the butcher respond to it instead of being immediately executed by someone watching the logs.
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

+1
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Also stops people from getting a freebie execution from the self purge. If I paid attention to the logs last time I could have taken the tournament instead of 2nd place.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Suggestion number 2: Make it so executions are not 100% successful. Ascended beings shouldn't be that easy to kill even when weakened. Maybe make the odds of success go up as you increase the skill level like the other stats. Right now there is 0 reason to increase that skill making it completely irrelevant. That skill isn't used until everyone is already infected for the most part so increasing it to decrease infection rate seems counterintuitive.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Delayed logs would indeed make it more difficult to pinch easy life force when somebody else makes an ascended attack, a fair amount of that was going on this tournament, but you could argue that finding an easy life force target is reward for the time spent watching logs.

I'd be happy with or without delayed logs, I think the other tournament logs are delayed because its direct player v player, and not player v bots/plague.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
reborn
Forum Elite

Im a prime person for stealing ppls hits after it happen to me, last arena, so in that one I did it back myself quite a few times, in this one I did same.

But I would say a 5-10 even 30 mi delay would b nice for those trying to play on a phone, would b nice for all trying to play not have there hits stole from them, and would only b from ppl in fact looking at the bots instead, or test hitting them once in a while.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sol
Forum Addict

Will do a 5 min delay.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.